eDreamsflight booking cancelled without any notification #j8av4y

I booked flights for my wife anastasiia guseva from tlv to led and back.
#j8av4y #j8c4lu. I received confirmation for both flights.
My wife arrived at the airport for the flight back from led to tlv and was notified that her booking was cancelled! No one told us so, and now she stayed there and has no place on the plane.
The booking was made on 5th april.
*I didn't receive any mail that notify me for cancellation!
After 50 (!!!) minutes on the line with an assistant of edreams he told me "i'm sorry, there is no solution for you for this moment". (I have a record of the call).
My pregnant wife is now in st. Petersburg russia looking for another possible way to go back home to tel aviv israel, and edreams couldn't help me at all with this issue!
When I asked to speak to the manager the assistant told me that the manager is not available at the moment.
No solution - no help - nothing.
I require a compensation for the grieve that was caused by edreams' mistake and lack of professionalism.
I booked dozens of flights, and this is the first time I deal with such an issue.

eDreams

• eDreams_en.'s Response · May 16, 2017

Dear Alex,

First of all, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience may have brought to you and your wife.

Regarding to the cancellation issue, we are now checking in the system and will get back to you with a solution shortly.

Kind regards,
    Ann

• Updated by Alex Ivanov · May 25, 2017

I'm still waiting for a call from an eDreams manager that was promised to me. As the assistant told me "the manager will call you ASAP".
    TERRIBLE!