[Resolved] eDreams / edreams is a hoax

Edreams a hoax
Last month, I had a chance to book a ticket for my travel with edreams company. I had never tried their services before as I was using skyscanner most of the times. This time, due to my bad luck, I booked my tickets with edreams. The total cost of the ticket was 157 pounds. But as soon I finished the booking, I received a message on my phone from the bank. And I was surprised to see multiple transactions. The biggest surprise was that my ticket wasn’t even confirmed and cancelled. The summary of the transactions are shown below:
10.01 GBP Edreams
59.60 GBP HAHN Air
87.90 GBP HAHN air
147.50 GBP Edreams

I called the customer support centre in Spain and explain them the whole situation. There was some Indian guy on the line who told me that my booking has been cancelled by the airline due to some problem and I need to book the flight again. I asked him, where is my money? And he said the money will be transacted in 3-4 days.
After several days of waiting, I received only 157 pounds transacted by edreams but no one even knows where are other 147 pounds. I even contacted Hahnair and they told me that we don’t know about your money, you should ask edreams. And I wrote them several emails to edreams but no reply. And after I did some research on the internet and found that, millions of people are affected by the fraud of edreams. I request to all the regular flyers to be careful from edreams. Don’t use their service at all if you don’t want to get robbed by the thieves.

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, May 16, 2017

Dear Ali,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

In order to check the price of your booking, please kindly provide us the booking code and we will get back to you as soon as we get it,

Kind regards,