[Resolved] eDreamsedreams have kept my full refund... they have stolen my money!

Please note that i am keeping all emails you send and that fact that you have already told me that you have refunded me and that i have spent over 1 hour on the phone to representatives that can not assist me and told me that i need to continue my enquiries via email im unsure as to why or how your company have been allowed to keep my money for the time frame that you have that being 6 weeks in total and that is not acceptable.
Please provide me with a managers name and contact email address as this is not sounding like eDreams are resolving this to my satisfaction. i have been treated terribly and i want answer as to why this has been allowed and also why eDreams feel that it is acceptable to hold my money back from us and only decided to issue a refund once i started to play up. you have been in receipt of my refund since the 3rd April and i still have not been given a refund.I have still not been explained to as to why you have decided to deduct over £40 from my refund also and i have just read up that you need to show me proof of where you mention on your site that you may do this and to how you came up with the £47.08 figure that you have taken.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami, FLThis needs to be resolved as i have other flights that i need to pay for and you holding my money means that my flights are increasing daily. I am going to copy this email on all websites that promote eDreams and i will shout it from the roof tops if i do not receive my refund. You have refused to tell me when i will receive payment, you will not offer me a receipt to prove this has even been paid back into my account. you have refused to tell me what date eDreams made the transfer back on my card.
Your agent was rude, said that i could not talk to a manager and told me to continue the questions via email so why have you now sent me an email advising me to call back and speak to an agent?
I will not go away, you have robbed me of my flight money and your agents have lied 3 times by giving me the latest dates it will be in my bank, according to your agent i was being paid in full no later than the 1st May...didn't happen and here i am yet again chasing MY money!
You have my number and my email address and you have made no form of contact with me to even tell me that my flights were cancelled and that you had already had a full refund from the airline. Was eDreams planning on telling me? i think not!

• Resolution Statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response · May 09, 2017

Dear karengoy,

We are sorry for the delay in refund.

Would you please kindly provide us your booking code so that we can check the case for you?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,