Edible Arrangementsproduct never delivered

Pa Dec 10, 2018 Metairie, LA Review updated:

Order # S0181060380

Made a $155.00 purchase for my friends birthday. She called me to tell me she had never received it. Called edible arrangements in Metairie and they volunteered to send pictures to show they did deliver it and would call me back.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Metairie, LA Never called back, I called later that day And they said they could not provide the pictures. The employee was VERY rude saying that the recipient was a liar. She switched stories back and forth stating their policy is to never leave an arrangement at someone's door but on this occasion the driver did. From a customer that has used edible arrangements on many occasions I am disgusted with the lack of respect.

Comments

• Tried to order a platter of just chocolate dipped strawberries for a corporate event. Was told only could order the platter with the heart pineapple center piece and heart candies on strawberries. Explained this was not for Valentines Day but a corporate event and that someone attending to take offensive to the hearts. The girl at customer service, [protected], proceeded to tell me she was in law school and no one would take the hearts in a suggestive way. I asked her if she has every managed individuals or been involved with EEO/Sexual Harassment claim. Again she proudly stated that she was in Law School studying law and that no individual could complain about the hearts.

Guess you cannot order from them unless it is a holiday. It is 1/31/2019 and they are still selling platters for New Year's Day with 2019, holiday platter with holiday characters, etc.