Edible Arrangements / Poor quality fruit!
Buyer beware!!! I received a fruit arrangement and the majority of the fruit was not ripe. The honeydew and cantelope were visibly not ripe. When you tried to eat them, they were as hard as a rock. The cutout pineapple flowers were very pretty but were brown around the edges. The only fruit that we were able to eat were the strawberries and the grapes. Needless to say, it was a very expensive arrangements for two spears of grapes and six strawberries.
I received the arrangement on a sunday and I had a very busy few days at work. On friday I called the local franchise that made and delivered it to me. I had to call the store 2x before the owner finally called me back.In a nutshell he told me that, "he owns his own business and he makes time to take care of his problems, because I didn't call earlier, he would do nothing for me. " I couldn't believe how obnoxious and rude he was to me. I reminded him that I was a repeat customer and I feel that he should do something for me. He restated no and that was that!!
The owners name is michael and I would stay far far away from this franchise. He does not appreciate his customers and he does not stand behind his product!!
More Edible Arrangements Complaints & Reviews
- Edible Arrangements - Poor customer service! 
- Edible Arrangements Franchise - Franchise sales misrepresentation 
- Edible Arrangements - Wow, incredible bad customer service 
- Edible Arrangements - Horrible customer service - they ruin surprises 
- Edible Arrangements - Poor service - unauthorized charges
- Edible Arrangements - the customer service was terrible
- Edible Arrangements - the fruit was hard
- Edible Arrangements - rewards issue/complaint
- Edible Arrangements - fruit basket
- Edible Arrangements - ordered edible arrangement, paid for it, they never delivered product