Edgars / unblocked account

Goodday
Account number [protected]

I changed my bank acc from savings to check, the banks promiss to change the debitorders info with Edgars did not happen, so I paid my installment cash at the Paarl Branch.When I want to do a purchase my card was blocked its RIDICULOUS BY FAR !!!
I was never but NEVER in arrears with my Edgars account I am a loyal client with a GOOD, VERY VERY GOOD EXCELLENT
ACCOUNT WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!
My goodness, how many times must I go to the branch to fix the problem, how many times must they phone Head Ofice to explain, explain and explain the story, they UNBLOCK THE ACCOUNT, I phoned Edgars, the person said its UNBLOCKED, But still its not !!! Heila at the Paarl Branch phoned H/O i WAS present there, I spoke to the person ... I send the complaint to Hello Peter also ...Please contact me urgent !! I am going to close my account very very soon ...UNBLOCK THE ACCOUNT PLEASE !!!

Jl
Nov 21, 2014

Comments

• Bs
      Nov 30, 2014

please help this client, it seems there no feedback, its very very unfair, he is a loyal client cant you people see it, accounts department wake up please !!