Edgars Fashion / Edcon / jet clothing

RE: FW: [protected]/GO OCC:[protected]

I am so appalled with the poor service from jet online. I logged a query on Monday and to date no feedback. I have to keep on calling the call centre to find out the status of my query. I am a very good customer and make purchases almost every month but after all the issues I have been experiencing with you guys recently this will definitely be my last purchase.
Its always when you guys offer and advertise a promotional discount then it becomes a problem and we don't receive the discount and now you act all confused. I saw a special advertised on the 27/11 for 50% on sale items and now that I didn't receive the discount you guys don't know off this promotion. So could I been so stupid to have imagined this promotion. Its ludicrous and my next review will be on hello peter and my purchases will all be exchanged. Don't need all this drama for purchases that are benefitting your business. and as for your customer care team they are so clueless and conveniently managers are never at work to take my call. disappointed that a large industry like you provide such crap service.

Pr