Edgars Fashion / Edcon / human resource services

1 johannesburg, South Africa Review updated:

Good day

my name is Jane molebogeng maeko([protected]) I was an ex-employee of edcon, on the 31st of October I came to the cna building in laub street to have my maternity leave form filled was advised that I have to sent an e-mail, which I did, since the no one has responded, today I went back to make a follow up, i was advised to wait by reception for three hours waiting for an human resource consultant who never came was told that your h/r don’t have telephone lines and you do not see people, and when I sent e-mail you do not respond. please respond to my second e-mail and fix me an appointment to fill my uif forms please, my cell number [protected]/[protected]

Kind regards,
Jane

Ro
Nov 7, 2016

Comments

• Al
      8th of Nov, 2016

Hi my name is comfort mopelwa (monopi) 8811090816085, i worked for edcon (legit store) potchefstroom, im very dissapointed on how edcon treat their ex-employees, i took maternity leave six weeks back and for tht six weeks ive been phoning sending emails almost everyday asking for my UI19 form untill now i am still waiting, i regret working for that useless company, now i have a baby im struggling becouse this useless procedures of edcon, send my papers as soon as possible i have been asking for long now, my no is 0789863295/ 0848054987
    I work there from nov 2012 - octb2013
    Im sick and tired of been told to send emails which i did every week for the past 6 weeks