Edgars Fashion / Edcon / gift voucher amount not reflecting
I purchased a gift voucher worth R150.00 on the 20th November 2016, at the cosmetic counter cashiers name is Ntombi . Everytime I want to use the funds its not reflecting.
I called the Gift voucher agencies and spoke to Mpho she told me the problem lies with the store as its visible on their side.
On the 11th December 2016 went to the store got a credit manager by the name of Maria, i explained the story . She asked if I have slip or cash card of which I didn't have...Then she said she cant help, they took my debit card and the transaction pulled through.
What irritates the most is her attitude she treated me as if im talking nonsense and still after the receipt or proof obtained she still couldn't help me. Instead she told me they need to log a call with helpdesk..
I cant be driving all the way from Pretoria just for R150 petrol cost more actually I want my money back ASAP
More Edgars Fashion / Edcon Complaints & Reviews
- Edgars - black friday cell phone sale 
- Edgars - cellphone insurance
- Edgars - my wife and I were extremely embarrassed and humiliated by edgars
- Edgars - unblocked account 
- Edcon - poor service 
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - poor service at edgars galleria
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - jet clothing
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - unfair treatment
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - disrespectful rude behavior from manageress
- Edgars - service from manager