Edgars Fashion / Edcon

Posted: Mar 31, 2017 by

cell c summit

Pretoria, South Africa
I bought a Cell C Summit phone on the 11 March 2017 at Jet Wonderpark in Pta. The phone was part of a deal where u receive 6GB included. Meaning 500MB per month. I recharged on that same day with a R50 voucher. No data came through. Four days later I recharged with another R50. No data came through again. Due to being on a business trip i could not go back to the exact same store where I bought the phone. I then went to Edgars mobile stores and Cell C stores on the East Rand. All they told me was they could not assist me since I did not buy the phone at that store. Now I'm back in Cape Town and sitting with a phone that I bought which is useless to me because im nt receiving wat I paid for. Edgars mobile service is bad because I explained my situation to all the consultants by telling them it's impossible for me to return to Jet Wonderpark where I bought da phone. They all chased me away by saying it's not there problem. So who's problem is it becaus Jet falls under Edcon. Why is it impossible to get assistance from Edcon branches? All the Edcon stores except Jetmart are promoting this phone. But wen you buy it, cash, u do not get the data dats promoted included with. All I wan is wat I paid for.

Ms Jacoba Veronica Samuels
8210190127081
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Comments

N  31st of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hi jayvsam

Thank you for making contact with Cell C.

The matter has been escalated and our team will be calling you to assist.

^NS
N  1st of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@@cellc_support Hi jayvsam, thank you for taking our call. Your benefits have been loaded :). ^NS
A  17th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have exactly the same problem! I am frustrated and furious!! The Ombudsman will hear from me as this goes against the National Credit Act. I bought an item and I am not receiving the promised benefits. Mrs Wendy Diener 0743385474

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree