Economy Car Rentals / double charged for my car hire via economy car rentals in cape town, south africa
I have a complaint to make as I have been overcharged for my car rental Europcar in Cape Town which I booked by Economy Car Rentals .
1. On 17th Dec I booked Europacar and paid Economy Car Rentals R 1140.02 and as per attached voucher I was supposed to pay remaining R 1876.02 to Europacar.
2. Which taking the car in capetown Europacar took R 7621 as security deposit and I was told that when we return the car, after 2-3 days they will deduct my remaining amount and return the rest.
3. On 27th Dec (I gave back the car on 25th Dec) I receive the mail from Europacar saying they have deducted 2934 and returned the rest.
4. I was only supposed to pay 1876.02 as I had already paid remaining 1140.02 to Economy Car Rentals. They have again taken the full amount again and this is a double payment from my side.
Economy Car Rentals Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2017
Could you please advise your voucher number in order to check this case further with the car rental company?
Thank you for your response.
More Economy Car Rentals Complaints & Reviews
- Economy Rent a Car - dishonesty in billing, lack of response 
- Economy Car Rental - dangerous rental car 
- Economycarrentals.com - do not use! 
- Economy Car Rentals - credit card chargeback and unauthorized debits
- Economy Car Rentals - car hire
- Economy Car Rentals - renting a car in san jose costa rica
- Economy Car Rentals - I already paid deposit and I delayed 20 minutes in my flight and they told me my book was cancel
- Economy Car Rentals - super loss damage waiver fraud
- Economy Car Rentals - economy car rentals account number l802100, economy e-voucher number 3714604 and car rental provider confirmation number 36169786ca2
- Economy Rent a Car - dishonest charge for the damage