Ecco Shoes / great uppers rotting soles
I bought a pair of ECCO TRACK Waterproof shoes, paying nearly $200.00 at a store in Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks--I hesitated at the price but was sold when my wife said, "You deserve a good pair of shoes." I did not deserve what happened to them after not more than half-a-dozen wearings. We were at a restaurant when I happened to look down at the floor, thinking I had stepped on some food waste--it was the entire raised (foam?) sole coming off in pieces, as the attached photos will attest. I emailed them, noting even that while a resident of Denmark (company's home, I believe), I had become impressed by the quality of Danish products and the apparent way in which Danish companies did business which seem to place great emphasis on pride in service and products.
I received no answer and have this pair rotting shoes--only the soles, not the uppers which look fantastic, still.
UGH! If Ecco can hear the Echo, at least honor your customers with some kind of response. Which I don't expect now, some three weeks later. Moreover, after seeing the rest of the board on this one, I'll just chalk it up to a sad experience and hopefully warn some others off making the mistake I did. J. Benti
More Ecco Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Ecco Shoes - I no longer buy ecco! 
- Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles 
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - cracks in soles 
- Ecco Shoes - shoes (sole) falling apart
- Ecco Shoes - three times with three different ecco shoes!!! 
- Ecco - after care service
- Ecco - shoes... sole is disintrigrated on both shoes..
- Ecco - shoes
- Ecco - online purchase
- Ecco - ecco golf shoes, natural motion, grey, light grey red