Ecco Online Storeecco online store scammers

A

This store claims to stock Ecco shoes at low prices with international delivery. This store does not communicate with buyers and do not send items once they are paid for online. I have lost $171.00 due to this fraudulent website. I am not the only one to have lost money due to their fake website and they should not be allowed to trade online.

RESOLVED

• Ecco's response · Sep 03, 2018

Hans
    The only official ECCO website in the US is eccousa.com. You can visit our site and type Counterfeit in the search field. At the bottom of the page you will see "Counterfeit sites" and it lists all that we know of. We suggest reaching out to your bank and letting them know what happened so they can reverse any charges that were fraud. ECCO USA CUSTOMER SERVICE

• Ecco's response · Nov 25, 2019

ECCO Legal team is aware and are working to shut down the site. We apologize for the inconvenience. ECCO has a list of all fraudulent sites posted on our website. New sites go up daily and our team works very hard to keep on top of all the fraudulent sites.

Kind Regards
    ECCO USA Consumer Customer Service.

• Go
    Gorden C Mar 19, 2021

Slaney.co.uk another ecco outlet scam site. Took my money said to be patient for the shoes, after doing some (post) due diligence realized I'd been scammed. Interestingly the traders name on my credit card statement is 'SCOTASHJAINFORSENATE', who was apparently a fake candidate for the Tea Party in Nevada in 2012. Great piece in the LA Times about Scot Ash Jain by Rick Lax - which I suppose I never would have known about. Silver lining...

• Tn
    T. Nelson Feb 04, 2021

And add another. I just ordered crocs from www.ecolookshoes.shop and then realized it wasn't the crocs store. Paypal is of no use in terms of customer service so I contacted my credit card company and they closed the card account for fraud and will not pay the charge. I have to remind myself this is why I should only order from Amazon.

• Ca
    Candace West Jan 30, 2021

Ecolookshoes.shop is their new scam site!!
    So thankful I looked them up and found these reviews bwfore I ordered!

• Do
    Doc Martin Jan 25, 2021

Yes unfortunately we were scammed as well, however we got lucky as they debited our credit card for an amount not reflective of the existing exchange rate, they promptly credited our credit card so as not to raise suspicion and tried to re-debit the card the following day, however we had notified our credit card issuer of the fraudulent activity and cancelled our C.C. All said and done we are out a mere $ 7.00, we did receive a scarf though, I believe it was sent to establish a tracking code to help cloak their fraudulent intensions. Unfortunately we as a society continue to be short changed by the dregs of society. Perhaps things will go full circle and these parasites will become the victims.

• Li
    Linda Baylis Jan 07, 2021

After approximately 3 months of emailing them continuously for a refund, I was sent a fake mens wallet and when I queried it, as I had ordered 3 Prs of Shoes/Trainers, was told that the wrong item had been sent by mistake.
    My credit card after weeks of sending them copies of my emails, sales receipt, etc refused to give a refund because I wouldnt return the wallet to China. £55 down the drain, and credit card account closed under protest

• To

Another fake site
    eccouk.com

Comments

Chioknuta Nov 24, 2019

I am also a victim of this website. I encourage everyone to file it with FBI. I have done so here: https://complaint.ic3.gov/

• Ri
    Rick G. USA Sep 27, 2019

As with the above complaints, I too got scammed by this fake website Ecco Shoes Online Store that also goes by https://www.eccoclearancesale.co.uk and answers via [email protected] My credit card was debited August 25th by a Chinese company EPL*LOBUTRADECO BEIJING BE CN YUAN RENMINBI. At first I contacted Ecco Denmark HQ to warn them of fake website and never got a response. On Sept 15th, 2019 contacted Ecco UK Customer Service with copies of all transcripts of emails and purchase order and have received only a standard email return from a Mr Robert Smith requesting the same info already given. As far as I can see nothing has been done to shut down the above fake websites s still running today.

At this moment of reading other people's dated scam experiences, I believe Ecco HQ or Ecco UK is much to blame for not acting sooner to shut down these websites that clearly is mimicking their own. All I got out of this, was a pair of cheap knock-off teen sneakers sent in an envelope without packaging valued at $8 and excuses that product sent was a mistake from the warehouse but the shoes sent were worth far more than the Ecco Track shoes originally ordered and paid for.

Note, there is a difference on minimum free-shipping to authentic website, Ecco Shoes has never offered shoes at less than 50% and has Euro sizes to choose from and not US sizes. - Before writing off your loss, contact your credit card company to see if they will reverse the charges after explaining the SCAM as you may already be covered from such events.

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE
    Copyright © 2019 www.eccoclearancesale.co.uk. Powered by Ecco Shoes Online Store

• So
    sonia verso Sep 02, 2019

All the fake website i have detected since yesterday have no Phone contact and no physical adress. The only way we can contact them is by the contact form on the website.

• So
    sonia verso Sep 02, 2019

This website still existing september 2019. And i found many fake website selling ECCO sandals for women, , , they suddenly have all size and colors of old models we can

Sandra Sandrič Jan 21, 2019

Yeah, me also. Whay the page still exist? How to return the money? Did anyone try? At the time we live in and all the technology and criminal police, why dont they resolve the problem.

• Ha
    Hans Goossen Aug 28, 2018

I also by from eccoonlines.com last week. No contact from them, no answer when i wrote to them. I have lost 700SEK (75USD) they are not serious att all. Just fake to steal money.

Hans

Mariana Romanciuc Aug 24, 2018

Can someone tell me if this is the same vendor you are talking about? "ECCO Shoes Shop Online" .
    I have paid over 150 USD and did not get anything as well I have send 2 emails and no answer. what are tha chances to get the money back?

• Li
    Linda Baylis Nov 11, 2020

@Mariana Romanciuc Absolutely zero

• Ir
    Irfan Hassan Hemel Jul 23, 2018

Eccoonline.shop is [censored]ing cheater... They are Cheating all over d world...Dont buy anything from Them except except Real site of specific branded product...
    I paid 312 danish krone for 2 shoes but after a month They send me a very cheap blue sunglasses!!!

Comments

• Эдвардас Нагродскис Jul 10, 2018

AVAVOID THIS COMPANY!!! SCAMMERS, [censored]!!!

• Ok
    Oksana Moisejeva Jul 03, 2018

Today I received a parcel from them with sun glasses!!! I ordered swindlers!

• Na
    Nadja Wilson Jul 08, 2018

@Oksana Moisejeva Yeah I got sunglasses also but no shoes

• Ro
    roshidaahmad Jul 19, 2018

@Nadja Wilson i order from www.ecco-online.com and today I received sunglasses from unknown sources!

• Ka
    Kairi Rintanen Jun 20, 2018

The same problem with www.eccoonline.shop!
    And it has not been closed down!!!

Maria Taka Jun 21, 2018

@Kairi Rintanen Did you mean that is fake?I am waiting too...

• Na
    Nadja Wilson Jul 08, 2018

@Maria Taka Yes it’s fake they are scammers

• Χρίστος Jan 07, 2019

@Nadja Wilson πήρες με κάποιο τρόπο τα λεφτά σου πίσω;