Ecco Shoes / soles/heels blew apart
While in New York with only my Ecco lace-ups for shoes, I was horrified to discover they the left heel had shredded itself at some point during my stay.
I've read some of the complaints here and since I'm certain my shoes are more than one year old, I won't even bother attempting to deal with what has been universally described as uncaring customer service.
My main problem with the shoes is that they were quite pricey yet have self-destructed more rapidly than any other shoe I've owned in my life (running shoes excluded). The heel system is SO fragile, that even the heel that did not blow out felt vulnerable to a similar fate. My DocMartins also had air cushion soles and NEVER fell apart, even after much more use than these Ecco's.
Thank goodness they were the only pair I've owned as they are certain to die as the last pair I will ever own.
More Ecco Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Ecco Shoes - I no longer buy ecco! 
- Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles 
- Ecco Shoes - cracks in soles 
- Ecco Shoes - shoes (sole) falling apart
- Ecco Shoes - three times with three different ecco shoes!!! 
- Ecco - online purchase
- Ecco - ecco golf shoes, natural motion, grey, light grey red
- Ecco - shoes
- Ecco Shoes - on line store
- Ecco - baseone s7 golf shoes