ECCOecco shoes customer service

bought some rx-7 sneakers from the ecco outlet in clinton, ct. one sneaker is completely off in the wrong direction at the toe. took it back to the store and they dismissed the issue. got the ecco.com to take my sneaker back and replace it but...7 weeks later they still have not sent me a replacement pair. contacted the customer service at the "track your order" site but they tell you they cant help you!!! guess i wont buy them anymore. they used to have good quality control but no longer.

Comments

• Ec
      Feb 01, 2013

Bought a pair of BIOM ECCO shoes in November 2012. Now the sole is tearing apart on one shoe, and splitting on the other. I have bought many pairs of ECCO shoes over years. This is the first time I had this kind of bad quality experience with ECCO shoes.

• Ec
      May 22, 2014

They only sell fakes; not "half real", NOT "made in the same factory in China" OEM, fakes that a blind person would know as fakes.

• Re
      Aug 30, 2015

I wore eccoshoes exclusively for 25 years.

They no longer design shoes with SQUARE toes. Every single option is tapered, bending the big toe in at an angle from the joint.

I have beautiful, normal shaped feet...but very sensitive.

When I pushed my problem with ecco they were all very rude, dismissive and uncaring.

Where can I find an alternative company?