eBaycosmetic

New message from: emcc5338 (213Turquoise Star)
You can see Ebay took my side, by only giving you £2 back.
I've reported you and will report your untrue comments on feedback and that will be removed.
You left abusive messages that Ebay has seen so I have written on your feedback sheet.. which isn't lies unlike your lies.. so Ebay won't take your side. Next time don't send abusive messages and you might win...
That £2 must be very important to you LOL
Poor you.. literally! ( My husband by mistakenly accept request which was eaby sent to me for refund. when seller received that message she sent to me this massage WHY WHY WHY???? WHY seller wrote I am poor and £2.00 important for me and etc WHY WHY WHY??????

SECOND MASSAGE FROM SELLER

New message from: emcc5338 (213Turquoise Star)
Lol you do that.. Where is the proof that you didn't use the item before "sending to the lab"?
Exactly.., still no proof.
I offered the £2 not Ebay because I thought you obviously need the money..
Now it's you and you have £2 back just drop the issue.., is it worth all this hassle? Emails etc.. it's really sad and I worry.
It is a blusher.. move on..

This is 5th times seller did with me, every time new seller. I reported to ebay but ebay didn't took any action against seller.
Now I need full refund from seller and apologies letter from seller and ebay because have scammers seller, ebay doesn't care about buyer so that seller dose't care about eaby reules.
WHY seller sent to massage I am poor and £2.00 important for me WHY WHY WHY WHY .
I need full refund and apologies letter from seller and ebay.
This issue is related to health and safety.

eBay

ORDER TOTAL
    £2.70
    + £2.50
    postage
    Order benefit dandelion blusherSee return details
    View order details
    More actions
    1 item sold by emcc5338
    benefit dandelion blusher
    benefit dandelion blusher
    ( [protected] )
    Estimated delivery Thu, 20 Apr - Fri, 21 Apr
    Status: Your return is complete
    Return on this item is closed. View return details.
    This item has been dispatched.
    Add note
    ITEM PRICE:
    £2.70
    He or she sell me used item but description was totally change . now today I revived message that sell wrote I am poor and ebay took seller side but my husband by mistakenly accept request which was ebay send to me.but seller sent to me message I am poor and eaby took her or his side. I always issue with ebay many submitted complaint against sellers but eaby didn't took any action. this item is used item its health and safety issue and hygiene problem. I want full refund from seller and apologies letter from eaby and seller.

Sh