eBattery, Inc / Bad service

eBattery, Inc
Purchased a refill service through Ebay. After two months and 4 emails, they have yet to respond or to send my battery. Paypal says that it is after their "magic" 45 day period, so it looks like I'm out $109. Something has happened to this company recently because they provided good service to a friend of mine two years ago. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. THEY ARE CROOKS NOW.

A  9th of Jun, 2009 by
I'm surprised there is only one complaint on Complaints Board about eBattery, Inc/batteryrefill.com. Other websites list them by the dozens. There is no question that these people are unscrupulous, unethical, calculating thieves. They stole $89 from me last year, and I went through all the usual means of complaint without success. The BBB was unable to elicit a response, and didn't bother to make a personal visit to the company. I contacted the Ontario, California, police dept. and after getting my hopes up a little, they became unwilling to do anything to help. I then sent a letter with documentaion to the California Attorney General, and found that office unable or unwilling to intervene. What needs to happen is for this sham business to be legally shut down and their assests seized and liquidated to repay as many as possible of the people they've defrauded. In the meantime, are there any victims who live in that area or who will be travelling there who can pay a personal visit and bust some chops, or at least get a feel for how these crooks can continue to operate, and then report back?
A  13th of Aug, 2010 by
I completely agree... and they're still at it. Apparently there is nothing which anyone will do to stop them. You can complain to everyone you like, but no one will help. I'm kind of surprised someone hasn't driven by and slashed a few tires in their parking lot or shot a few holes through their windows. I know if I lived nearby, that's what I'd do.