EasyJet / cancellation and delay
My partner and I received and email on 06-01-2010 cancelling our flight from Larnaca to Gatwick. Fair enough - Gatwick snowbound. We rescheduled to the next available flight on th 10th, That was delayed for 24 hours.
Our problem is that in order to claim against our travel insurance we need insurance letters from easyJet. These haved been requested, but no sign of them. In a few days our time will be up, and we will not be able to claim.
The initial problems were not your fault, but we are out of pocket and unable toget redress because of your negligent "customer service". This is a strange case of "customer service" losing a customer!
Thanks a lot, easyJet!
More EasyJet Complaints & Reviews
- EasyJet - the best way to complain to easyjet 
- EasyJet - fraud and scam 
- EasyJet.com - terrible service! 
- EasyJet - excess baggage charge 
- EasyJet - 24 hour cancellation policy 
- EasyJet Airline Company - luggage
- EasyJet Airline Company - flight delay
- EasyJet Airline Company - hand luggage
- EasyJet Airline Company - missed departure
- EasyJet Airline Company - boarding not allowed