Easycar Rentals / poor service
Keep well away from this bunch of incompetent cowboys! I rented a car from them for Malaga, Spain. My wife only has a licence to drive an automatic car so we orderd an automatic. Upon arrival in Spain, there was no automatic car available and we we offered a manual, smaller car. I explained that was was not suitable, nor had we contracted for it, and that I wanted a refund. The company, Crown, said that we would have to claim from Easycar once back in the UK. We had to hire another car, at significant expense, from another company.
On return to the UK, as was my right, I claimed for all consequential losses, including calls to the £1.50 per minute rather ambitiously labelled 'customer services'. To cut a long story short, it took 6 months and the issuing of legal proceedings in the County Court to get my money back.
Absolute cowboys. Do not touch them with the proverbial barge pole. I hope they go out of business.
More Easycar Rentals Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Car Rental - wrongful charge - bad service 
- Easy Car - nothing but problems 
- EasyCar - poor customer service 
- Easy Car Rental - Paris - terrible experience! 
- Easy Car Credit - long list of problems!
- [Resolved] Easy Car Rental - no refund after cancelling reservation
- [Resolved] Easycar.com - extra car insurance
- Easycar.com - excess waiver refund
- Easycar.com - car hire
- Easycar.com - car rental