Easy Saver Rewards / Pro Flowers / Unauthorized charge to my credit card

1 Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-355-1837

After purchasing flowers through ProFlowers.com, a third party company, easysaverrewards.com, had an ad for $15 off next purchase through ProFlowers. Thinking it was just a simple coupon, I clicked on it, and it automatically sets you up with a membership through easysaversrewards.com without your consent. They billed me $1.95 that showed up on my bank account. Good thing a toll free number also showed up on my account so I called it to find out what is going on. I got a Customer Service Rep at Easysaverrewards and she said that the $1.95 was for a 30 day trial and after that will be billed $19.95, a monthly fee that I agreed on. THIS IS NOT TRUE! Yes, I clicked on the ad but I DEFINITELY DID NOT authorize the membership. In spite of all that, the Customer Service Rep was very nice and didn't give me any trouble, she canceled my membership so that I won't be charged the $19.95 fee every month. Good thing I often check my bank account or else I wouldn't have notice the charge of $1.95 on my account. And on top of that that a membership fee would have been charged as well.

Please be very careful and aware of these kind of ads when making a purchase online. As a consumer, I believe it's also a SCAM!

Comments

• Mj
      4th of Nov, 2008

It is misleading when they show you a coupon and want you to click on it, but the point is that you need to read the fine print before accepting any offer online, or in print.

• Vf
      9th of May, 2009
    Easy Saver Rewards / Pro Flowers - SCAM
    Easy Saver Rewards/Pro Flowers
    New York
    proflowers.com

Big scam!, buy flowers was fine but at the end it says you qualify for a $15 credit on order or a shipping rebate. Bullcrap! After order complete it says confirm your free shipping or rebate and then the fun began, . Next thing you know you click where it tells you and then bam you have just signed up for a huge EASY SAVER REWARDS scam. They automatically charge you a dollar to paypal or credit card what ever you are using and then a $ 14.95 charge monthly. Don't click and stay away. I will tell you that the next day I got a call from paypal to let me know there was unauthorized transactions on my account and long and behold EASY SAVER REWARDS tried to withdraw two seperate transactions, 1. for $300.00 and 1 for $100.00. Stay away and best advice stay away from proflowers and go elsewhere.