Easy Saver Rewards / Pro Flowers / Unauthorized charge to my credit card
After purchasing flowers through ProFlowers.com, a third party company, easysaverrewards.com, had an ad for $15 off next purchase through ProFlowers. Thinking it was just a simple coupon, I clicked on it, and it automatically sets you up with a membership through easysaversrewards.com without your consent. They billed me $1.95 that showed up on my bank account. Good thing a toll free number also showed up on my account so I called it to find out what is going on. I got a Customer Service Rep at Easysaverrewards and she said that the $1.95 was for a 30 day trial and after that will be billed $19.95, a monthly fee that I agreed on. THIS IS NOT TRUE! Yes, I clicked on the ad but I DEFINITELY DID NOT authorize the membership. In spite of all that, the Customer Service Rep was very nice and didn't give me any trouble, she canceled my membership so that I won't be charged the $19.95 fee every month. Good thing I often check my bank account or else I wouldn't have notice the charge of $1.95 on my account. And on top of that that a membership fee would have been charged as well.
Please be very careful and aware of these kind of ads when making a purchase online. As a consumer, I believe it's also a SCAM!
More Easy Saver Rewards / Pro Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - rush shipping charge scam
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase