Easy Saver / Any solutions? Unauthorized charges by Easy Saver
I ordered Flowers through Pro Flowers.com and was offered a rebate if I tried this rewards program. Must be I missed the fine print because all of a sudden, a charge for $1.95 showed up on my bank account for EASY SAVER. I called the number given and cancelled right away and the rep assured me that no further charges would be made, but from the sounds of most complaints about this company, it may be that they will keep charging me. So, I'm going to cancel my credit card and get another one through my bank if they make another unauthorized charge.
My issue is, are there any other options? What power do I have against this company besides disrupting my own life to assure there are not further charges to my account.
Oh, and the website they give for canceling your membership is totally bogus! http://cancel.myeasysaver.com
More Easy Saver Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized charges! 
- Easy Saver - Ripoff 
- EasySaver - cancel.myeasysaver.com 
- Easy Saver - How I got my money back! 
- Myeasysaver.com - cousin called and could not cancel order or speak to human being to cancel 
- EasySaver Rewards - Unauthorized credit card charges
- Easy Saver - Repeated Billing w/ no service provided
- EasySaver.com - Stay away from these ppl 
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized Debit Card Charges
- EasySaver.com - fraud