Eastman Kodak Corporation / Consumer fraud

1 343 state streetRochester, NH, United States Review updated:

Consumers beware, do not buy kodak products, especially a g610 easy share printer dock. I went through four breaking down and chewing up hundreds of dollars worth of ink cartridges and paper since January 1 2008. They keep sending me a junk replacement that is a $100.00 less than what i paid for my original series 3 printer dock. They informed me they no longer produce that model i have written four times to corporate office and called about 20-30 times, and still they turn a deaf ear.

Va

Comments

• Ci
      9th of Jun, 2008

Why does your support team tell you after you buy z1275 camera that it takes bad videos. They sent an e-mail to me saying that they noticed that the z1275 refocus very, very, fast and so does the z885. They go on to say unfortunately there is no way to prevent this . I really would hope that Kodak would do something about this before you spend your money on a camera that is junk. This is a sad think to think that Kodak did not disclose this to me before I bought the camera. I have the e-mail from your support team if you would like to see it...

• Le
      17th of Jul, 2008

To the person with the camera that has video trouble.

The camera is JUST FINE, if you use it to take STILL pictures. Still picture digital cameras work perfect, for stills. The video quality leaves a lot to be desired on these types of cameras, though. Digital VIDEO cameras work fantastically for video, but suck with stills.

Think before you buy. If you needed to make coffee for 20 people, you wouldn't buy a single cup maker and make 20 singles. That is just stupid. You would buy a larger coffee maker. If you want a digital video, buy a digital video camera. If you want digital stills, buy a digital still camera.