East Side Marios / sanitation
Went there on Valentine's Day as we waited at the bar we noticed that must have a manager, as she was not wearing a apron. She went behind the salad bar & started making the salads, she has long hair. She did not put on a hair net. Then as we were brought to our table and sat down, there was 2 salad plates his looked rinsed off as there was food still on it. We stopped a waitress and asked for a new one, she then apologized and took the plate. it was brought to cash behind us, the woman there whether she just wiped it and brought it back i did not see. the waitress that took our plate brought a new one realizing we already got it, looked very puzzled.
I just can't believe after what they just went through, they would not follow proper health regulations. If we would have said something lord knows what would've ended up in our food. It used to be a awesome place to go, you didn't have to worry about these things. Now it's like well when there busy screw the rule and regulations..
I don't know if we will go back there. I believe a curtain was put up when the were so called retrained in proper food handling.
I am not impressed.
More East Side Marios Complaints & Reviews
- East Side Mario's - how I got treated as an employee 
- East Side Mario's - don't go there 
- East Side Mario's - conditions of store and employee treatment 
- East Side Mario's - wrap & kids meal
- East Side Mario's - bad service and food
- East Side Mario's - overcharge and quality of food
- East Side Mario's - quality of food
- East Side Mario's - scene card
- East Side Mario's - bad attitude
- East Side Mario's Sydney NS - my whole experience