E-Florist Inc (e-florist-inc.com) / Avoid to order flower from them at all cost!
Looked online for local florist in Dallas, Texas and e-florist came up. I ordered the flower from them and got the confirmation/invoice with the total of $100.29. I got the credit card statement today but they charged us $112.34 which is $12 higher than original invoice. I called them and the customer service lady who had a very bad attitude claimed that the difference was from the conversion rate because they were a canadian company!!! That is unbelievable ! $12 difference!! I requested to talk to their supervisor but she claimed she was the supervisor! I told her I would call the credit card company to dispute the difference and her answer was "Go ahead!".
According to their website, they deliver the flowers in US and Canada. I find it hard to believe the final charge was much higher after they confirmed the final charges because they are a canadian company!!! That means if we order anything from a foreign company online, we can't rely on the invoice/confirmation they send over?
Avoid to order from E-Florist Inc. at all cost!!!
More E-Florist Inc (e-florist-inc.com) Complaints & Reviews
- E-Florist - Fraud and scam 
- e-Florist-Inc.com - Credit card fraud 
- e-Florist-Inc.com - overcharged, late arrival, & incorrect product 
- eflorist.com - eflorist
- Euroflorist Europe - flowers have not been delivered 
- Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist - flowers for a grieving friend
- Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist - bouquet never got delivered, customer service line is not in operation; looks like a scam company
- Euroflorist Europe - bouquet of flowers (home delivery)
- Euroflorist Europe - disappointment reason euroflorist!
- E-Florist - Failed to deliver flowers