E-Florist Inc (e-florist-inc.com) / Avoid to order flower from them at all cost!

Looked online for local florist in Dallas, Texas and e-florist came up. I ordered the flower from them and got the confirmation/invoice with the total of $100.29. I got the credit card statement today but they charged us $112.34 which is $12 higher than original invoice. I called them and the customer service lady who had a very bad attitude claimed that the difference was from the conversion rate because they were a canadian company!!! That is unbelievable ! $12 difference!! I requested to talk to their supervisor but she claimed she was the supervisor! I told her I would call the credit card company to dispute the difference and her answer was "Go ahead!".

According to their website, they deliver the flowers in US and Canada. I find it hard to believe the final charge was much higher after they confirmed the final charges because they are a canadian company!!! That means if we order anything from a foreign company online, we can't rely on the invoice/confirmation they send over?

Avoid to order from E-Florist Inc. at all cost!!!

Comments

14th of Aug, 2007

I had the exact situation happen except in the Atlanta market. They sent out the wrong flower arrangement for my mother birthday - important, huh? I called and let them know that they sent the wrong flowers and they said they would replace them the next day. I would assume this would get done first thing. Oh no! It's 2:00 and still no flowers. So, I call them and they say "she'll have them by 5:00". I am flamed broiled by this point. Now I have to discuss the $10 difference in price due to the stupid conversion rate. I would have NEVER dealt with this company if I knew they were based in Canada. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! They basically ruined my mother's birthday surprise.

30th of Mar, 2008

I agree with your comments. I had the same problem. They sent a totally different and cheaper flower arrangement than the one I had ordered. Then when I called to complain they more or less said "tough" there is nothing we can do or will do about it. The person on the phone had a really bad attitude and when I asked for a supervisor she said she was one.I WILL NEVER, EVER use them again. I think they should be freported to the Better Business Bureau
    They are by far the worst company I have ever dealt with.

19th of Apr, 2008

I am having an awful time with these people right now as well. First off they messed up nine things on my order. Address, names, city etc. When i called back to have the information changed they kept hanging up on me. Finally when i got through 2 hours later!!! they fixed the information and said they would send me a new order confirmation. 30 minutes have gone by and still no confirmation. I now call them back and continue to get hung up on for around an hour. I finally get through and tell them i want to cancel my order but they state they are going to charge me $15 dollars? After everything i'v been through. I can't believe it. I ask to speak to a supervisor when i;m unformed by the very rude receptionist that she doesn't have one. Doesn't have one?? You have to be kidding. I'm beginning to get frustrated and she tell me "Ma'm i can't speak to you when you're acting like this and hanges up on me! I immediatly call back and ask her why she hung up on me when she states "Well there's nothing i can do for you"! They now tell e that my order is in a 2 hour transit to the location so they cannot cancel. If they would have just cancelled i to begin with i would have been fine. But they keep you on the line until there's nothing ou can do about it. To top this whole awful experience off they sent the wrong flowers. I could have done a better job myself if i would have gone to the dollar store. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM E-FLORIST. THEY ARE OUT TO CON YOU!!!