E-Florist / Charged my card after I cancelled
We ordered flowers on Mother's Day and they called us the next day to let us know that couldn't deliver until the following week.. so I cancelled. They still charged my card the next day and it was $9 more plus 3.99 currency conversion charge. I called them and asked why they charged me the day after I cancelled and why is the bill higher then I expected they could only say there was a mistake and that they are not going to refund the currency exchange charge.
After getting nowhere they hung up on me?!
Very nice... I think they must be reviewed on MCafee, too.
More E-Florist Complaints & Reviews
- E-Florist - Fraud and scam 
- e-Florist-Inc.com - Credit card fraud 
- e-Florist-Inc.com - overcharged, late arrival, & incorrect product 
- eflorist.com - eflorist
- E-Florist - poor service - theft
- Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist - bouquet never got delivered, customer service line is not in operation; looks like a scam company
- Euroflorist Europe - bouquet of flowers (home delivery)
- Euroflorist Europe - disappointment reason euroflorist!
- Euroflorist Europe - flowers have not been delivered 
- E-Florist - Failed to deliver flowers