Dyson Canada / v10 absolute

Canada

I had purchased V10 Absolute from Dyson Canada for CAD 799/-. It started giving us trouble after 2-3 months and would not function for a few days and than would start running again. I complained about this to the customer service in Canada. They told me that they are sending an empty box, which I should receive in few days. Once I receive it just pack the vacuum in it and send it back.Once received they will send me a new one. I did not not receive the box for 8 business days. So I called again, they told me they had some issues from there end and I should receive the box in the ext 2-3 days. Again I did not receive the box. So I called again, this time they do not know what is happening, however they time they promise to send the new vacuum. I was told I will get an email from Puralator in few min. I waited the whole day did not get any email from them. So I called again this time the lady said you will get an email in 24-48 hrs. Seriously..I was not expecting this kind of after sales service from Dyson. I am extremely disappointed and will not recommend Dyson to anyone. They are so unprofessional.

An