Dynamic solutions / unauthorized transaction

i looked at my statement from the bank and had 3 unauthorized transactions done in the past week and have never heard of any of them and one of them said it was online. i am not happy about this at all and want my money deposited back into my account immediately . a total of 174.88 thankyou

Comments

• Ta
      5th of Dec, 2010

I have experienced the same thing. Contact your bank or credit card company and they will refund your money. This is an international problem. I have no idea how companies get your private information. Once you put numbers into the computer for any reason (such as shopping online or paying your bills and inserting your bank account numbers) there are people who are able to retrieving that info. Such as they do in getting our email address to bombard us with junk emails.

I changed all of my cards and have new numbers and no longer put that info into the computer. Good luck!

C. S.

6th of Dec, 2010

Yup, my suggestion is to call customer service. I had the same experience about this merchant, but I received my refund after 5 days. this is their number 1-8773254873

• Ta
      7th of Dec, 2010

Maggie, while you are tearing this student apart for her grammar and spelling, please be reminded, your own sentence should have begun with:
    Most importantly, instead of "most important"