D.W. Quail Golf / Poor product, Ridiculous Return Policy

United States, Ball Ground GA Review updated:
D.W Quail Golf/ All golf training aids .com
Ball Ground GA
I purchased the item "the key" from all golf training aids .com. aka D.W Quail Golf. The item was advertised improperly thus leading to my need to return it. My issue is with the return policy. 10% restocking fee and original freight charge plus return shipping cost. Due to this ridiculous policy I have decided to keep "the key" as a reminder to stay clear of this internet business. I sent an e-mail to this company registering my complaint & my desire to post a negative review. I received a voice-mail from someone at the company informing me that they do not send items out "just to be looked at" and that my negative review would be considered "blackmail" .
My position is this; paying return shipment is customary. Paying a restocking fee & original shipment cost is over the top.
With regard to the item "the key". My dsappointment is that the item is advertised as it can be worn on the wrist while hitting golf balls. The problem is the brace portion of the device extends well into the palm area of the hand thus interfering too much with the grip. Given the response from this company I would advise caution.
May 8, 2015

A  18th of Aug, 2016 by
I personally spoke to Ava Quail on the telephone to place my order and she assured me that my purchase would ship within 48 hours, when in actuality it did not ship for over a week, and delivery took another week. I found her to be quite nice prior to charging my credit card, but after I was billed she was very reluctant to speak to me, or answer my emails concerning my order. I purchased a practice net and additional support poles for the sum of $132.00. I never had a chance to hit a single ball into the net because one of the support poles snapped in a matter of minutes; the net was extreme poor quality and the target which is placed inside the net was not the correct target because the number of attachment loops did not match; and the case was torn. Extreme poor quality all around.

I contacted the company via their customer service email portal to voice my desire to return the products and after a few days I had to call because they would not respond. I spoke with Ava via telephone and she explained that they would send me a return authorisation prior to their 7-day return policy. A day later I received an email with a return shipment address only. I am responsible for $42 in return shipment, original shipping costs (unknown), and a 10% restocking fee for an inferior product!

That clear of the company !!! Looks like I will only get approximately $20 back from this adventure.

DW Quail Golf Logo DW Quail Golf