Duty Free Depot / no products no refund
I ordered 2 Carton of Camel filter on 1oth march 2009 (Order number: 68644 ). While orering the site mentioned that they will send 2 diffeent pack in post as each packet in post can only have 200 cigrattes and blah blah. Later on 26th March 2009 i received a letter from Royal mail with a Customs charge of £ 79.72, which alone was more than the cost of the cigrattes i have ordered.
I tried contacting DutyFree Depot and after innumerous tries was able to contact them and find that if i reject the parcel they will refund my money once the packet is received by them.
Now its 29th April and over a month since it happend and i have have still no refund. I tried calling them but it goes to voice mail and moreover i cant leave voice mail becuase he voicemail box is full. Sent a mail to billing and it bounced back. Now i am having s3erois concerns that the company is a scam and i have been ripped off my money.
In case i do not receive satisfactory response from your end i will be reporting this to the office of fair trade and also open a dispute with my credit card company who insure me against any fraud sales over internet.
I warn you guys of this company and stay away from them. Do not use your debit card as you are not insured for debit card purchases.
More Duty Free Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Duty Free Depot - fraud and scam 
- Duty Free Depot - counterfeit cigarettes 
- Duty Free Depot - cigs — not a complaint 
- Duty Free Depot - 2 months and still no product..? 
- Duty Free Depot - no goods - fraud 
- Duty Free Depot - $50 to reopeen account?
- DutyFreeDepot - tobacco products
- Duty Free Depot - never received my order, not responding to phone calls or emails
- Duty Free Depot - never received order, no answer to emails or phone calls
- Duty Free Depot - duty free