Dubai First / delaying of cancellation - credit card
I have a really bad experience with this Dubai First. This is an issue of cancellation request of the Dubai First credit card. I don’t get the idea why they can’t cancel a single credit card and why do they need me to chase them for this request for 3 years!
Every time I will call them for cancellation, they keep on informing to wait 6 months for them to cancel this card, for in fact I haven’t activated this card and I have paid an annual fee which is unfair. I even went to their office to sign the cancellation form and subsequently their agent called me that I am not yet allowed to cancel the card. This coming July 2017 is the renewal of my credit card annual fee, should I pay them again? even though I haven’t activated the card and used their poor costumer service. This delaying tactics is so desperate and their inexplicably bureaucracy is so horrible.
I am really hoping that you will help me to conclude this issue.
More Dubai First Complaints & Reviews
- Dubai First - credit shield 
- Dubai First - harrasmment 
- Dubai First - credit card closing & charges 
- Dubai First - illegal use of my credit card 
- Dubai First - liability letter 
- Dubai First - clearance certificate
- Dubai First - credit card
- Dubai First - credit card loan
- Dubai First - service
- [Resolved] Dubai First - billing