Dubai First / credit card - late payment fees
I have started using my credit card of Dubai First from May 2017 and have not received any statement from Dubai First until August 10.
In between that, I have made payment of the outstanding on July 10 in good faith without getting the statement.
when I make a complaint about the same on August 10 they have debited 250 AED late payment fees already and on a complaint, they told me you have to pay the late fees then only they will reverse the fees. In good faith, I paid the late fees and when I see the online statement they have charged late fees again and on asking that they said that it is the late fees of the previous month.
More Dubai First Complaints & Reviews
- Dubai First - credit shield 
- Dubai First - harrasmment 
- Dubai First - credit card closing & charges 
- Dubai First - illegal use of my credit card 
- Dubai First - liability letter 
- Dubai First - clearance certificate
- Dubai First - credit card
- Dubai First - credit card loan
- Dubai First - service
- [Resolved] Dubai First - billing