Du-All / unjustified billing

1 Jupiter, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-748-1597

company billed for cleaning a clogged drain. Not only Company charged a huge amount for about 10 minutes work, $225.00, but they add $15.00 as an environmental fee.
There was no spillage of dirt and no collection of any residue by company and there was no reference to any formal law or document regarding such fee.
It looks like quite unjustified. Can you help?
Thanks.
Patrick le Pivert

Comments

• Um
      27th of Oct, 2018
    DU - Home internet
    United Arab Emirates

I asked to install the Du home internet. As you promised me within 4 days .but it's 13 th day no one came to install.

Plz keep your promise alive or don't misguided the customer .I could have switched to Etisalat service provider.
    Plz value the customer s time.

• Mu
      1st of Nov, 2018
    DU - worst network and support
    United Arab Emirates

since 26 April 2017 they cant resolve network issue and solution is very nice that "that they don't plan to built new tower in 2017 they will built in 2018" so that I have to use poor network and pay 250 every month and moreover to this they are opening complaints as and closing internally without any resolution

• Ho
      11th of Nov, 2018
    DU - product/Service
    United Arab Emirates

i bought credit online, my account was debited however my mobile wasnt recharged. Calling 800155 or 199, listening to the crap options while deducting my credit. Worst feeling with with service provider, Worst Ever. Wish there were more service providers other than du or etisalat.

11th of Dec, 2018
    DU - du balance deducted daily
    dubai

0556064543 is my mobile number
    my balance has been deducted every day without my knowledge .

i want my refund almost 110 to 150 dhs has been charged .

either will be switching my mobile number to etisalate

• Se
      5th of Jan, 2019
    DU - No delivery of my online order
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

Order CM0000004174 was not delivered. Still waiting since 3rd of December. Complain online and to customer center with no effect. Do not shop with DU...forget about good treatment from customer service!!!

• Ki
      11th of Feb, 2019
    DU - Sim card
    Ajman
    Du.ae

To tell u
    U guys have the worst service ever.
    U r eating haraam.
    U have deducted my 15 dirhams without intimating me. While my outgoing service is blocked. Return my money back.

• Em
      11th of Feb, 2019
    DU - Payment is not reflecting
    United Arab Emirates

I made a payment today early morning but the payment is not reflecting and the payment was around 1.02 am . Kindly resolve this ossue for me becauae i need tk use my credit urgently
    Thanks