DriveTime / LIES LIES LIES
My husband and I leased a car from drivetime in june of 07. Our car payment was 402 a month for a 2003 chevy malibu. we went to the dealership in austin texas and worked with a guy buy the nae of sofoa. Once we got the car it was like he no longer existed. We could never talk to him when we had problems and he never returned our calls. We were also told that if friends and family used us as refrences that we would get some sort of credit for this, and that was a total LIE! Unless my husband and I knew the references home address, date of birth and where they worked we didn't get the credit. We also made the mistake of being late on a payment and thats when all hell broke loose. We were harrased, our friends and family as well. I was even told how do i sleep at night knowing that my car payment is late. We went back and forth with these guys, And then at 3 a.m. our car is towed for being short 40 dollars. and know we owe them 11, 306. We are warning you STAY AWAY FROM DRIVETIME!
More DriveTime Complaints & Reviews
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating 
- DriveTime - Preys on people with badcredit 
- DriveTime - DriveTime preys on people who need help 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating! 
- Drive Time Credit Corporation - Sign up for class action lawsuit 
- DriveTime Automotive Group - payment and cost.
- DriveTime Automotive Group - car
- DriveTime Automotive Group - nissan versa
- DriveTime Automotive Group - service, car repairs etc
- DriveTime Automotive Group - customers service / liers