DriveTime Automotive Group / repossession at 14 days past due

1 Charlotte, NC, United States

I purchased a car from Drivetime on 11/06/2018. I attempted to make my first augment on 12/05/2018 using a bank account. As i learned on 12/18/2018 I unattentionally entered the incorrect account number with a typo error. My car was repossessed from my place of employment 14 days after the initial due date. Once I identified that the car was repossessed I contacted Bridgectest to inquire about the reason for the repossession. It was at this time that i learned that the payment was not processed and the rejection code they received advised that the account number could not be found.
After contacting my financial institution I learned the routing information is for incoming transactions not valid for payments. I made another call to bridge crest and asked for any option to bring the account current explaining the situation Art was not only insensitive but demeaning and condescending telling me several times that "I" entered the incorrect information. Well genus that was never the agreement. The request is to help me rectify the issue as they stated that they attempted to contact me several times once on my cell phone and twice in my work phone 4 days prior. As i was out of work and i get 20 calls a day about warranties my daughter advised wrong number. I received 20 emails for everything but the returned payment or delinquent notice on 2 different emails from Bridgecrest. Mind you they claimed they sent me an email on 12/08/2028 but per Sidney the manger on duty they are unable to resend the email because it was an auto reply ( 3 days) after the payment attempt.
Additionally i called Bridgectest for s separate issue on 12/7 and while speaking with Mayra P. The receipt of my payment was confirmed but never was it addressedwith the gentleman that transferred me to her or by Mayra that there was an issue with my payment.

I have NEVER heard of repossession at 14 days of delinquency