Dri*digitalriver.com / Stole money from me
I recieved a charges on my account as dri*digitalriver.com i have no idea who they are how they got my personal info such as my credit card #.
#1 fcc / federal communication commission: can be notified and will put the website under investigation for legal purposes.
#2fdcpa / federal debt collection protection act: because now you will be recieving collections calls for debt you / consumer have charged 31 to 36 days past due, illegally where charged for so now the fcc will help you, yes it is alot of paper chasing for some as littles charges as $5 up to as i was charged 3 times for different amounts $60, $160 & $165. If payment is not recieved to this boggus website your credit will be effected.
#3make a police report: id theft with your local police dept and follow thru, get your hard earned money back that was stolen from your personal credit card / check debit card.
#4keep contact with phone #s time date: when speaking to debt collectors and keep police report# handy also
More Dri*digitalriver.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.DRI*DigitalRiver.com - Fraudulent charges! 
- Digital River Luxembourg - Unauthorized charges 
- Dri*digitalriver.com - Scam 
- Dri*digitalriver.com - unauthorized charge 
- Digital River International Luxembourg - Unauthorized use of credit card 
- Digital River - anti virus 
- Digital River - pc protection
- Digital River - not sure as I have no knowledge of any order
- Digital River - upgrading nuance dragon mac version 6; wrong product, different from what I ordered, language problem, a simple nightmare
- Digital River - unauthorized transaction