Dri*digitalriver.com / Stole money from me

TX, United States Review updated:
I recieved a charges on my account as dri*digitalriver.com i have no idea who they are how they got my personal info such as my credit card #.

#1 fcc / federal communication commission: can be notified and will put the website under investigation for legal purposes.

#2fdcpa / federal debt collection protection act: because now you will be recieving collections calls for debt you / consumer have charged 31 to 36 days past due, illegally where charged for so now the fcc will help you, yes it is alot of paper chasing for some as littles charges as $5 up to as i was charged 3 times for different amounts $60, $160 & $165. If payment is not recieved to this boggus website your credit will be effected.

#3make a police report: id theft with your local police dept and follow thru, get your hard earned money back that was stolen from your personal credit card / check debit card.

#4keep contact with phone #s time date: when speaking to debt collectors and keep police report# handy also

Good luck
Ph

Comments

Ki
  9th of Aug, 2008

Dri*DigitalRiver.com - unauthorized withdraw from account
unk
unk
Phone: unk
DRI*DIGITALRIVER.COM

These jerks just took $44.95 out of my debit card without my permission. I suspect this could be Norton anti virus. A year ago I purchase their software on line and since they have my card info, they took the liberty of billing me again. I could be wrong about this, I just don't know.
Be
  9th of Nov, 2008
I dont know what the debit you did was about. Can you please tell me?
Do
  24th of Nov, 2008
we also had 2 charges from this company for $52.16 each.have no idea how they got my husbands credit card ##.he never gives it out anyone on the web!!!I am pissed and iam going to take action...Donna
Do
  9th of Jun, 2009

Dri*DigitalRiver.com - Unkown Charges
Massachusetts
dmumin86@netzero.com

I recently purchased Norton anti-virus and I noticed that I was charged an extra $69.99. There was no phone number to follow up to what this charge is for. Please help me find a way to stop these charges.
Gu
  3rd of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
It may be that you inadvertently purchased an Auto-Renew product from Symantec. You should call Customer Service to find out. If your Norton product is, indeed, one of their Auto-Renewing pieces of software, or a demo-product that automatically deducts from your account when the test period runs out, that could explain the charges.

Norton, Microsoft, and other companies sell software of this type.

Digital River probably has Customer Service people who can help you ferret this out.
Ra
  6th of Jan, 2010

Dri*DigitalRiver.com - Illegal purchase
Washington
DRI*DIGITALRIVER.COM

I logged online to my checking account and found a charge for $48.96 which i did not authorize. Why would i go online to a California company to buy digital equipment when i can get it in washington state faster?
Im
  14th of Feb, 2010

Dri*DigitalRiver.com - Unauthorized access to my account
Maine

I logged in to my bank account this morning and saw a charge of 29.99 I have no Idea who or what this company is but If they feel they can just walk in and take peoples money then I shall have no choice as to take immediate actions and file charges .

02/14/2010 SIGNED PURCHASE DRI*DIGITALRIVER.COMWWW POS 29.99
This was an unauthorized charge to my account I have no Idea who they are.

Digital River Logo Digital River