[Resolved] DressLily.com / extremely rude and impolite!

Shenzhen, China

I ordered what I thought looked like a very nice shirt. It took them a long time to deliver it, but I was excited about my purchase. I was looking forward wearing it at my birthday party. Well when it came and no words can describe what I felt when I saw it. It was a piece of something. It obviously wasn't a shirt, it looked more like a rag! I paid about $25 for it! Well, $25 is not a lot of money, but still! I bought a good looking shirt, I expected it to look good, but I received something very ugly! After many conversations with them I was told that they will give me $5 back as a refund. I told them how much I hate them, but they only laughed at me. Their customer service agents are extremely rude and impolite! Please don't spend your money buying something from this company!

• Resolution statement

• DressLily.com Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2016

Dear Alessa
    We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.
    We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
    Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/
    We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now awaiting for your reply.
    Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance!
    Yours Sincerely