Dream-marriage.com / Total scam
This company pretends to represent mail order russian brides. They charge u hundreds of dollars to even get the actual email to any of the ladies. My friend spent thousands to correspond and had young pretty girls all over him. Once he planned his trip they all disappeared! This rip off company also starts to bill you once you have canceled the membership! I have had to cancel my credit card and get a new one issued since marriage.com will not respond or will they do anything about it. They don't have any customer support only some mexican woman on an answering machine. They pay girls to do web cam and pretend they are interested. ITS A TOTAL SCAM!
More Dream-marriage.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dream-marriage.com - Dream-marriage.com refuses to delete the profile of the MARRIED dating scammer 
- Dream Marriage - Fraud 
- Dream Marriage - women are being paid to chat with men 
- Dream-marriage.com - I would never use them as they are to well know for the scams they pull 
- Dream-marriage.com - People, be warned 
- Dream Marriage - no more email?!?
- Dream-marriage.com - Fake people 
- Dream-marriage.com - Fake! 
- Dream-marriage.com - The website stopped to work, but they continued to take membership fee 
- Dream Marriage Agency - Scam Site