Dream-marriage.com / Total scam

This company pretends to represent mail order russian brides. They charge u hundreds of dollars to even get the actual email to any of the ladies. My friend spent thousands to correspond and had young pretty girls all over him. Once he planned his trip they all disappeared! This rip off company also starts to bill you once you have canceled the membership! I have had to cancel my credit card and get a new one issued since marriage.com will not respond or will they do anything about it. They don't have any customer support only some mexican woman on an answering machine. They pay girls to do web cam and pretend they are interested. ITS A TOTAL SCAM!

N  31st of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
D  13th of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -3 Votes
If read the home page one of the 1st sentence in the 1st paragraph will state explicitly that we are NOT a mail order bride website nor are we a matchmaking agency. To send emails we do not charge hundreds dollars to send emails as clearly site on the site there are 3 packages that allow you to send emails on a monthly basis additionally we have a free 3 day trial that allows you to send 10 emails without cost. According to our testimonials page many of our clients have had successful meetings. Here is how you have a successful meeting: first it would be best obtain a lady’s personal contact information as well as agency’s contact information by requesting a travel tour. Please be advised that it is not necessary to request a travel tour, but it will inform the agency and the lady of the agency that you have a planned meeting. If you schedule a trip this way there should not be any problems with meeting the lady you have corresponded with. If a male member makes general arrangements to meet with a lady without speaking with her personally or her agency, there tends to be confusion and therefore cancellations. It is not recommended that a member make arrangements by telling a lady he will be in town via email and expecting that to be a confirmation of a meeting. If a trip is planned as recommended there will be success in meeting and if not we at Dream-Marriage can make proper accommodations.
All cancellations must be done in writing, if you send an email to customer service billing stops immediately. If you select the cancellation link online, you must confirm the cancellation via email link that is sent to your email address to confirm. You will not continue to be billed once you have cancelled, and if charged in error clients are refunded immediately. Customer support is primarily internet based and does not involve a call center. Should there be a request to be contacted by phone or an inquiry that requires a return call. An English speaking representative will contact the member. Dream-Marriage.com does not pay ladies to web chat or send emails, we do not compensate our female members to correspond with the male members.
N  21st of Aug, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +4 Votes
I don't care what the agencies tell you. This is PROOF that the agencies are hiring girls to write letters and chat on video.

If the agency tells you that they do not do this, well, let me explain.

The main agency, in the USA, does nothing. All they do is count money. It is the local office in the Ukraine that is hiring girls. That local office is supplying girls and profiles to ALL these scam agencies. The local agencies (offices) are hiring girls and scamming you. So, when the main agency in the USA tells you that they do not scam and they do not pa girls to chat and write leters, it is, in fact, the truth.

THEY don't do it themselves. It is their affiliates in Ukraine that do it. But those offices in Ukraine are partners/affilaiates of the main agency in the USA. They are one team. They are both scamming you. You can NEVER know if the girl in the profile is writing the letter herself, or if the girl you are video-chatting with is getting paid or looking for love.

ALL these agencies are now doing this. These classified ads are PROOF.

There is NO way that any man should EVER use these agencies.

These ads are all the proof ANY man would ever need.

Se photo evidence from newpaper ads in Ukraine, also hear the truth here:

"Im currently working as an interpreter for dream-marriage and i get paid for every letter that a foreign man sends to a woman i represent. I would not agree that all the messages are scam, most are real. Im writting personally to each and every one after reading man's profile, but what you are right about is that it's all a big and messy money-making business, im really sorry for you both. When i read your stories, i felt really bad and down, hate thinking that we got women like that!!! Please do not think that all women are the same... and yes, as you might have guessed i hate my job"

Big fraud!
Also the emails you get are scam not the girls who wirites all... And the girls do get paid from the Angency in Ukraine look at picture evidence.
A  21st of Aug, 2010 by
Best Best Advice Agree Disagree +4 Votes
I agree:

Evidence Url:

D  10th of Jan, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -3 Votes
I have been an employee with Dream Marriage for years, managing the business affairs and aiding with many projects and internal business relations. I say this because I can truly validate that Dream Marriage does NOT scam their members. It is true that we work with local FSU offices. It is true that some local FSU offices are dishonest. However, we carefully screen our FSU offices before contracting with them. We ensure they are a real business with a real location and facility for the lady members to visit and communicate with the male members. Moreover, to ensure that we do not condone dishonest conduct from the lady members of their agencies, we randomly audit the accounts to investigate for signs of scamming.

We verify the identities of the lady members (with confirmed profiles) to ensure our male members that the information included in their profiles is accurate. Moreover, we provide features, including Chat, Voice Chat, Live Video Chat and Introductory Videos, which aids our male members with confirming that their correspondences are real.

If in the unfortunate event we find that an agency or lady members is dishonest, we immediately disassociate ourselves and refund our male members.

And addressing the letter from a "supposed DM translator" that has admitted to corresponding on behalf of the lady members, that information is completely false. We do not employ translators, neither do we review the correspondences between members unless specifically asked by our members for assistance of some kind.

Moreover, we have resolved our differences with AgencyScams.com and this information is no longer available on this site.

Client Relations Manager
Dream Marriage Team
N  12th of Jul, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
First sign of a dating/correspondence or marriage scam site is having no normal every day looking people that don't look like models on the site.
Second sign of a scam is the site charging too much for the service and/or membership.
Third sign - going through a "middle man" instead of being allowed direct contact with the person your interested in after paying the membership fees.
Fourth sign - You can never can seem to get a picture of them that can prove they are in fact the town or city claim to reside in (ie. standing beside a street sign in the town they claim to live in that shows the name of the intersection with people in the background or standing in front of a public place in there neighborhood with people in the background and the name of the place visible).
Fifth sign - They want you to come to them and are not willing to come to you or they want you to send them money so, they can get the money and ditch you or stop corresponding after receiving it.
Any way you look at it Dream Marriage is a total scam and i have yet to see any substantial proof otherwise.
N  27th of Jul, 2011 by
My name is Mark and I’m from Ofallon, MO. USA.
You think sugarcupid.com or A Foreign Affair is not a scam? Read this.I thought you might like to know a about that site and how they set me up with a 16 year old child.I’ve been using AFA for many years and have spent thousands and thousands and thousands of
dollars. I started chatting with a girl last year, 2010, and she said her name was Floriane, a 20 years old girl from thePhilippines. After months and months of online chatting through AFA I decided to fly to the Philippines and visit her. On my third trip and almost $10, 000 later I became good friends with her family. It was on the last trip I found out the truth.After a family member confessed while profusely crying, she told me Floriane was never the one corresponding with me from AFA it was the agency’s staff (AFA) that was writing all the letters to me. Floriane never even knew I existed until a short time before I decided to go there. AND to make things worse Floriane was only 16 year old, now only 17 and I’m in my 40’s, she was suppose to be 20. I flew half way around the world to a third world county unaware I was meeting a child, I could have been thrown in prison over there, one attorney I’ve spoken with suggested that may be considered child trafficking.While I was in the office of Loveme.com/AFA in Cebu City, Philippines, I was told by the AFA staff that Floriane was a very popular girl, meaning at $9.99 for every email a guy sends AND $9.99 for every emailreceived, their making a lot of money from scamming people like me. Of course I have proof of all this.Now I’m going public with my story. I’m going to write each and every one of the news agencies (over 100 they claim) and every other well known TV agency not listed on AFA and tell them my story and I’m going to keep sending this letter out until someone does a story on the real truths behind the over seas dating scam sites like loveme.I did talk to the owner John Adams personally and of course he said he is very concerned about this and didn’t know she was 16, AND sometimes the agency DOES send letters on the girls behalf but the girl knows about that, which is all ###. First of all, it’s costing me $9.99 to speak to their staff? No one told me I was speaking to the staff…Well I knew within the first half hour of meeting Floriane that something was wrong because she didn’t even know anything about me. The things we have been talking about for the last 6 months she couldn’tremember, why? Because she didn’t know me. She told me personally she never knew me or wrote one litter to me the staff was doing it all so the company could make $9.99 a pop off me.But John Adams was so nice to me on the phone, he even offered to give me all my money back
that I spent talking to Floriane Which was about $700 in letters but he didn’t feel he should pay back the airfare and hotel expenses I paid going back and forth on 3 occasions because of his scam site. Now why would he pay back the $700? Was he trying to be nice? HELL NO he knows all I have to do is call my credit card company and dispute the charges and he will be forced to give back the money and that don’t look good for his site. AND you know what? it looks like that’s what I’m going to have to do because to this day they have not sent one red cent to me.So all you people on this blog that says AFA/loveme is not a scam your either working for the site or you got lucky and met a legitimate girl. My advise, NEVER SEND MONEY TO A GIRL OR A SITE UNLESS YOU CAN PHYSICALLY SEE HER ON A CAM AND EXCHANGE PERSONAL INFO. And if you have to pay to see your girl on cam you know your being scammed.John Adams, you know your site scammed me and is scamming people, you lied to me about
sending my $700 back. You keep it, I’ll get it back through the credit card companies BUT I’m going to be a thorn in your ### for a long time just for the fact you lied to me.Also, I never want anyone else to feel the pain I felt because of this this scam site. So I’m going to flood the internet with the truth.Just for the record, I was also scammed about 5 years ago by a girl from this site. It
turned out she was scamming people and I was just about to fly over to Ukraine to meet her
when I found out. I already paid my $4000+ to AFA for the social I was going to attend, they
did refund about $1200 of the $4000, their so fair!
The fact is, about 95% of the guys talking to these girls never go to meet them, they just
keep paying the $9.99 a letter on a hope one day they will go there. The other 5% that do
go, 3% get fooled and never know they where scammed and leave there thinking it just didn’t
workout with the girl and the other 2% really do find love. It’s a very expensive and time

consuming gamble.

A big red flag is, you can NEVER exchange personal info and you cant physically talk on live

video. They do everything they can to keep you from physical contact to keep you on the

hook. Use your common sense people. This is the most expensive site out there and your being

scammed, still don’t believe me? Keep paying like I did, you’ll find out just like I did

or you’ll just run out of money.

While I was heart broken staying in my hotel room, the guy that went with me was dating 2

girls a day using Cherry Blossoms, he never used AFA. I did finally find a very sweet girl

from the Philippines and on Cherry Blossoms and now we are getting married, were just

waiting for her visa to be approved AND I think it cost me about $60 total to meet her. Use

a site where you can video chat and talk and exchange personal info.

Here is the girls name and AFA number. Floriane (111194)

I’m told she is a very popular girl, I hope your not one of the guys that was scammed. But

I’m sure if you were, your refund is in the mail.

Need pics or have question? Email me at A sugarcupid.com
N  27th of Aug, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
You can read a good followup here:

God bless.
N  28th of Aug, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
You can also read this good summery on this page:

God bless time is short be blessed Jesus stands at the door, repent and be ready for his return, and do and read and live by his Word, Bible, and all Gods Laws in love for Yahweh of Bible, by his spirit and our will daily live it out.
God bless.

Justice will soon come upon Earth, upon all humans and all evil, and all breaking his, God of Bibles, Yahwehs all Laws, break his Bible = sinning.
Repent and be saved turn away from the evil wickedness and injustice, and do better and undue the evil and damage the wickedness and sinning caused to people and to God, and ask Jesus Christ Gods son for forgivness, and forgive those that hurted you and forgive your enemies, and bless them who persecute you and do all kinds of evil against you, and forgive those with debts to you, and your heavenly Father will forgive you, your traspasses, and confess and prononce Jesus Christ as Gods son, of Yahweh of Bible, and declair him your Lord and Saviour, by mouth and by your whole beeing and soul and heart, and do his biddings and live by his Spirit and Will, after his Word, and all Gods laws, by his Bible, daily each day live it out each second live his Bible, by Gods spirit and our will daily live it out each second in love for Yahweh of Bible, and Jesus Christ Gods son, and be saved, and adopted into the kingdom of God of Bible, the creator of Universe! Jesus Christ, Gods Son of Yahweh of Bible, Gods Word, is the only way to God, the heavenly father, and to heaven, under no other name then, Jesus Christ of Yahweh of Bible, Gods Word, is there any salvation! God bless.
Hello CarlaS,
if you are not a marriage broker then you are not governed by the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005, which Dream marriage quotes as the reason members cannot exchange personal contact information between themselves. It is written on this page : http://www.dream-marriage.com/faq.html#67,
underheading :Can I include my personal contact information in my email, photos or chat messages?
Due to the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005, male members are prohibited from direct exchange of their personal contact information through the services of any site. However, we created a system that allows you to exchange contact information and go on a tour to meet your lady with a help of our website.
Other sites such as rbrides.com, also based out of the USA. Claim they are a match making site, and freely support the exchange of contact information between client. Because of the marriage broker act, they cannot sell contact information, but the law does not stop members from giving other members their email addresses.
The International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005 is located on website:
N  2nd of Feb, 2012 by
I should read everybody's post before finishing a letter. this is cut and pasted from a lady i have just started chatting with on Dream marriage.
Agency translates letters for me and then sends. I reply them and they translate my letter for you. I have a computer at work, but I do not use it for my personal things much because it is not allowed. I like this system because it is comfortable for me. I do not know the language and do not have a computer that is why I join this site.

Well CarlS??
N  28th of Apr, 2014 by

Dream-marriage.com - Angry!!

The company is untruthful. I found many profiles that i comunicated with to scammers. I gave dream-marriage infomation and they did nothing about it! They Also made excuses and lied to me. I have found there site to be a scam. When i asked them how is it possible to get 4000 emails in 2 weeks. They made up a lame excuse. There company does not seem to verify the profiles if there are so many scammers listed on there. Now the company continue to ignore me. They have no understanding of customer service and are rude and slow and unwilling to help. Sadly i have been scammed by this company. If your company would like to sort this out message me thanks..
A  26th of Sep, 2014 by
Sites scam and then you come to Ukraine and if you meet a lady she tries to scam you also, it is like everyday life here for women to scam foreign men. I have visited Ukraine 3 times now to meet with site arranged women, i do not meet many as i am only looking for one woman to share my life with. 1st visit i met the girl once and she grabbed the gifts and left and then sent her friends around saying she loved this perfume and she wanted me to get it for her, nice try. My memories from Poltava.
Second visit was to meet a woman from Nikolaev after an 11 hour train ride she was a no show and yet she was still on the site. I met many other foreign men in Nikolaev who had come to meet with a certain lady and they were all scammed in some way and were just awaiting flights home as i was.
The third time i actually met this lady and we spent a week in Kiev but as soon as we got to her home town again Nikolaev she would never come and visit at night and we would lose contact for days, no sms no viber it became very obvious to me i was just extra cash to her to help her while she was in a relationship with a Ukraine guy. Once i closed her bank she disappeared.
I agree with a few peoples messages here, firstly most women on dating sites are scammers. I know a few women that have openly told me they are paid to have video chats and to write letters, end of month they do extra time trying to earn extra cash. There is no point in complaining to the site management as was mentioned before they sit in the US counting cash and would not have the foggiest idea or care about what is happening in Ukraine as you can tell by the Dream Marriage replies from management seen earlier here.
As long as they get their share of the cash they don't care, and yes the women I met were through Dream Marriage as are 2 of the women I know that are being paid to communicate with foreign men. They are paid by Ukraine agencies and I also have seen the ad's. If you are very lucky you might meet one realistic woman who is actually interested in meeting you and marriage but they are as rare as hens teeth.
So best to save your money and travel here and have a look for yourself also it is a good chance to practise your Russian language skills because if you are meeting a lady through the sites trust me you will have plenty of time alone to practise in.
I wish all that are searching for love good luck but after my third attempt using sites I am done, I may still visit Ukraine again as i have met some nice people here and my Russian is getting quiet good, lots of practise time.
Take Care and Good Luck to those willing to keep handing over your cash to the unknown and to those in the US who believe what they say is true, try taking a trip to Ukraine incognito and meet with one of your women, it will open your eyes to te truth, but then again you will never do this why should you, you are earning lots of dollars off of the scammers.The little people looking for love probably paid for your new Mercedes.
A  22nd of Mar, 2015 by
All of these sites are total scams, as a matter of fact I have discovered many fake profiles of girls already being in relationships. You see them kissing their boyfriends on pictures on vk.com, which is a popular Eastern-European social media platform. When reporting these girls to the customer service, they usually try to avoid it or come up with millions of reasons, claiming that those pictures and social media platforms are the real fake. Many also use instagram or ask.fm.

At the same time, websites like dream-marriage will tell you, that their fees are required to pay for their services. I am sure this is true, but I have enough experience with developing and managing websites and I know, that it doesn't require that much money. As a matter of fact, these websites are real money making machines and they make insane profits. There is enough proof online, for example here: http://fortune.com/2013/04/09/the-mail-order-bride-boom/

I am sure there are honest women out there looking for love. And maybe some of them can even be found on dream-marriage, find-bide, anastasia, etc. But chances are they are not looking like top models.

If these were indeed honest websites, having the best interest of their clients in mind, then they wouldn't charge such insane fees and make millions of dollars in profits. Don't get me wrong, every body is entitled to make a living. But there is a different between making a living and exploiting people.

And yes, there is also enough proof of women being paid to communicate with men instead of the women on the pictures.
N  14th of Nov, 2015 by
I went 4 times in Ukraine and I am leaving again to Ukraine tomorrow night for 6 months or 1 year. I am French from south France, women are paid to speak with many man on dream marriage site, you have so many prostitute women.
Me to I spent money on dream marriage.
Like Inga Yashyna id 1233123, she was escort girls in turkey prostitute she is from lugansk not Yalta.
If you will pay for get his address you will have a wrong address it's a scam Dream marriage site it's a scam.
Woman win money 1 dollars per letters and chat 0, 30dollars per minutes
When you are on the site so many women fall in love with you in 5 minutes impossible !!!
They want only speak with you only to get money, Dream marriage don't pay the women directly this is the agency in Ukraine they pay women to speak with you.
Some photos his name is Inga Yashyna She is prostituted in Kiev his family live in Lougansk
I'm going in Lougansk to get his father in few days.

Dream marriage it's a big scam, swindle,

N  29th of Dec, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
What escort agency is Inga in?
N  16th of Nov, 2016 by
People, not all ladies are scammers. Lots of them are looking for relations. If someone need: I can get for you any information for any profile from any site.

- background;
- contact information;
- is her in relations;
- personal data;
- is she a real person (sometimes agencies steal photos from social networks);
- any additional information;
I need a link on profile you are interested in (last name or date of birth would be extremely helpful but not necessary)
From 1 to 3 days you'll get detailed report, with photos.
N  15th of Mar, 2017 by
@Nice.guy Nice Guy,
I would like to receive informations about a lady of Dream Marriage. If you can help me, please send an e-mail to mnikado@yahoo.com.br and I will tell you all information.
Thanks in advance
N  14th of Apr, 2017 by
@Nice.guy The profiles I've been dumb enough to correspond with. Any info you can give me would be helpful. plumastunnel@yahoo.com.

Thank you very much.
N  24th of May, 2017 by
@Nice.guy Yes, I would like information on a lady's profile from Dream Marriage. Please send an email to mysocialchat@yahoo.com and I will reply with the profile information. Thanks in advance. This is a valuable service.
N  19th of Nov, 2016 by
A lot of women's are paid by the Ukrainien agency To make money spend abroad, it is a business, people are very poor in Ukraine, and there are many prostitutes who are registered on this site and on several Ukrainian sites, you can find their photos on several I have been 5 times in Ukraine, and once during the war, I am in France, and I have to go back to Donetsk where I live now. Many friends from lugansk and Donetsk my explain the same thing is business that brings money to agency and daughter registered, I have a friend Alex de Lugansk who has a close friend who translates standard letters in English For the Lugansk agencies. This is the scam.
A  6th of Jan, 2017 by
from stupid and naive guy !

yes, i'm completely agree with all of you, dears f###ed men ( like me ) Dream marriages, Anastasia, and almost all these ukrainian and russian
dating sites ( owned by american and russian and logged into USA, but with postal adress ony !! ) are REAL SCAMMERS

As, some of you said, indeed, the owners in USA, don't care about what happend in Ukraine, and let the guys there doing what they want . I had already spoken several times with representative in USA by phone ( coz impossible to meet them in real, as they know they are gangsters ) to know if they managed several agencies and sites ; their answers are NO!, but when you spoke with girls in chat directly from agencies, many are registered in several sites
but the local is the same for most of them, even if the management in USA scream that they have nothing to do with all these others agencies !!

In fact, few guy and women have ukrainian dating sites ! but these have created many dating agencies ( to simulate concurrency, and then enhance still more their profit ! ) coz then you need to register in more sites ( even to control the honesty of the girls)

It is also a fact that some women want to escape this poor country to live honorably, surely more since the war, but the most common are not allowed to registerd on such exceptionnal sites where they prefer to show model and top model to attrack much more men ...
Look to non paid ( or just for registration one time and not evry month for paid letters or like me for gold or platinum membership) sites and there you will see only common girls and mature ladies who search really for love ! but you will never see the top class creature that you see on the well paid dating sites and that you can NOT meet inreal ! we are just good to pay !!.

Moreover, as some of you said, some girls ( maybe almost all ) are paid to correspond with us, . And with the number of letters they get everydays, they
can make some thousand dollars every months !! It is obvious that it is juicy business, coz some of them are on sites since more than 5 years !! and most of the ones in their thirthies aree registered since their 18 !!! impossible to believe that such creatures could bot have been choosen by a foreigner before !!! ( coz, many of them are not only pretty, but have clever brain and have many other qualities ! well the ideal GF or spouse !

But many of them, use to go abroad ( and far away to spend hollidays every years or even some times a year !! how they could do if they are still student and their parenst can only win 2 or 300 dollars a months !!!

Moreover, when we ask them to ahve their contact details, they always feign to not inderstand or prefer to continue to communicate by site !!

Surprinsing, for women who would like to meet a husband !!

I'm on such sites ( several) since almost 6 years, and always had the same excuses ...

But as i thought to have found the woman of my life, i had continue to writte with one since 4 yeasr !!!
and we had exchange more than 3 thousands letters.

Everytime i proposed to meet, she had a new contract abroad to do her model job... or she suggest to met, when me i was abroad for my job ( good excuse to not meeting and then she argued that it is my fault if we can not meet !! )

APRIL 2015, she decided to go to emirates to honor a contract of more than one year for modelling, and so should not be able to correspond by the site
coz too much work there, but she did not want again to give me her phone number or email adress ! well i said ( as i'm completely crazy about her) that i could wait more than one year her came back, ... and during that time i have continued to respond to some others on site, to kill the time and give me enough power to survive !!
Surprisingly she reappear last october 2016, saying still very interested in me... and then, happy like a kid who just get his new year 'gift, i begon to writte again every day and speak even on cam ( which most of the time with most of the girls are prerecorded !!! take care guys ! they want to show that girls are real but if gilrs don't want to show you a special sign front of cam, close it immediatly to stop the hemorragy of your money !! )

Moreover, with mine it was obvious, that most of the letters, were not written by her, coz when we spoke on cam, ( in the agency everytime !!! ) she looked always on direction of guys behind of cam, coz, sure they show her what to say and answer to my questions about some fact of the past ! coz they were themself the writters !
most of the time my girl ( Sophia ) did not answer some important things that she had to know about, coz spoke about these in the beginnin g of her relation ( where she was more involved, coz the beginning and surely at that time serious for strong realtion) But after, maybe under pressure of guys of dating agencies she had to obey and play the game ...

She always said that she is a pro of modeeling, and that she need to travel much for business, but i never seen her in a advertising for any products ...only her lovely face in nature or in studio !
I had investigated a liuttle and OMG, she is even not registered in one of the 26 model agencies of KIEV and neither in one of the 5 more important in Odessa where she said working too !!!

Moreover she is a liar, coz after her contract of one year in emerates, she sent me some pictures of her under the sun, but it was from ITALY !!

surely with a local guy or one other of agency whith who she have the use to spend our money ( maybe yours too as she is one of the most popular ) she won almost all of the beauty contest in DM and RLM and before on anastasia !

As we could not met before she was gone 2 years ago, she asked me in november to meet ASAP, but when i proposed to spend end of year feest together, she said willing to do with her parents, coz 2017 we should be maybe marry and then spend together next new year eve !!!

I said ok, coz i could undersatnd this point of view, but end of year, she announced me to go to spend new year hollidays in Israel ... and without me again !!! and now, she want to stay more to spend her ukrainian christmas there too ( 6-7 january )

Before this famous crook, were also some else, whith whom i did not spent som much time, , coz they desappeared frrom the sites suddenly without explications, but after some searchs i found them on many other sites !! other proof of their obvious business !

some have even different job, or speak poor english in place of good on previous sites !

WARNING MEN ! the best for finsh, if even some of you are not yet convinced !

Last week i phone to Jeana in USA ( DM ) to explain that her guys in Kiev are surely written again letters for a girl ( Beautifull Anna ) 3728582
coz it is impossible that this student in Law was online during more than 140 hours non stop !!! i could check regulary night an days, coz i have much difficulties to sleep .
She answered me that the girl let her profil open non stop !! and how she could use her mobil if it is connected always with the site ????

Moreover when i tell her that she wrotte pure english and no more poor one like before, Jeana, said that the girl use a automatic translator, but this not possible coz evryone know that such engine don't work perfectly !!

Now since last week, the guys from agencies are angry and they try to prevent me to enter the sites ( coz the ukrianian and russian are very inteeligent and able to enter your computer as thet want !! so take care guys ( and i have a sure anti virus system ! ) but thye succeed to manipulated it
and i can not even enter some of other websites ( no dating sites) and even GMail ! they can block everything they want and direct your PC as you do .!!

In 2014 i was gone in Kiev to meet My famous Sophialove, but when i arrived i send her message by the site Dream marriage to say in which hotel i was

The day after i came back to a internet cafe ( coz not able to use my pc ! ) to have news from her and plan the meeting place, but OHHH bad surprised, when i gone out, no Sophy Coffee, but 5 bad guys waited for me outside !!! just the time to go quickly and enter a private house and closed the door...and with help of owner, called the police ( who came only 30 min later ) and the 5 guys just gone when they saw the police car !
They explained me that it is the use there in Ukraine, and that we need, us, foreigners to take care !! and they suggested me to stay in my hotel until my departure one wek later !
But as i came to see her, i got out 3 hours later, and then THE 5 GUYS TRIED TO KILL ME, by similated an accident with their car !!!
I just escaped coz i have good reflex !

later, the next few days, i had always some guys spy me and phoned to someone when i was entering a cafe or a restaurant ( and i'm not paranoia) and i have the use to see when people spy me, as i work for security of state !!

I spent 6 hours in police station to deposit claim with help of interpretor ( who was completely exhausted ) and finally no suit ... i called them many times to have follow up, but they did not even answer !! Even governement is ruled by mafia there !!!

begin 2015 before the Sophia go to emitates, i was in hollidays in pacific island and as she did not came with me, ( again) she asked me ( or them )by the letter in which hotel i was, and naively i said ... surprisingly, as there i never saw any ukrainian, a dozen of them arrived 2 days later and followed me almost evrywhere, a group of 3 young, a goupr of 2 in their thirthies, a couple, an other couple, and these youngs guys had surely not enough incomes to go to spend hollidays in such place !!! (excpet those who work for dating sites with all the money we spend there )... and always looked at what i done ! but unfortunelty for them, there were policeman with riot gun in front of each hotel there and every 100 meter onthe street ! so difficult fot them to act against me !

Maybe the Sophia girl is still honest, and that she and me are manipulated by all these criminal organisations, coz when i came back from business trip abroad last month, she asked me if i could came via Kiev ??? to finally meet, but when i arranged a meeting( i bought a new ticket and booked a room in Kiev ), she always ( or they change the contend of our letters to prevent us to meet ! ) find an excuse to not meet !!! so now, i prefer to find one in the street or by chance in other public area, and stop to spend more than my Ten thousands of dollars on Ukrainian dating sites ...

So good luck dears, and listen to to the ones who had already been f###ed, and don't listen the ones who writte that all theese sites are wonderfull and true !!! just good to speak online and see beautifufll girls and spend money for nothing . I f you want one, go there and no need to register on sites, and try to find one who is not prostitute ( very difficult, coz it is the national sport there !! )
N  17th of Nov, 2017 by
@Chmber Dear Chmber. ( dream-marriage.com is now dream-singles.com )
I know the girl Anna 3728582 from dream-marriage... In my oppinion she is a scammer just there to earn money and just playing games. ( and she is registred on an anti scam website ).
My story about this girl is that I also corrosponded with her but only in letters.
I planned a trip to kiev to meet with her, but when i arrive i was told her translator ( a man ) wanted 40usd pr hour for tranlsation ( a ukraine firm normal charge 8 usd, and ukraine dating sites typical ask 20usd )
So i knew something was wrong.. I wrote and sms to anna saying that I did not wanted to use her translator but offered to hire another translator from an ordinary random translator firm in kiev.
Then the girl did not want to meet with me..
( actual no girls are interested in meeting you if you hire another translator. Reason are they do not earn money and some do actual not really know the corrospondance but just get a review before the date and the translator is the person who know the corrospondance.
Anyway also the girl always try to send you videos that cost xx credits to watch = she get paid more money when you watch them and get paid pr. chat and video chat ect ect.
Anna is by the way from a very rich family, her father is very rich and give her a new car in 2016.
Anna also told me that a translator will always have to be there during our dates and until the day we get married.. ( 40usd pr hour translator ).. and also she told me in a letter that the man shall pay everything for her such as all living costs, and her own salery she can use on hanging out in fancy clubs in kiev. She will not help pay the bills..
All in all a girl who just want money and earn money, and I doubt she are looking for anyone at all.

A small side step... But I recommend that you open google translate and translate the english words
( Model marriage agency ) and translate to russian.
Now put the translated text on google and search... and you should get a list of job offers by local dating websites that look for model like girls to work in the dating agency... = you will see that some girls it is a job to be on the dating website.! Eksampel.
- I also see how they stand and recruit girls in kiev discos every weekend.. And i see how they pay the girls after a dating pary/tour . And i see in the past girl and translator share money after date.
And pretty much nobody for many years have wanted to talk to me outside any dating website... more or less everytnhing goes though the website els girls is not interested.!

International Marriage Agency is looking for models for commercial cooperation.

girls from 18 to 28 years old
Presentable appearance

look good on the camera
adherence to the rules of the agency

Working conditions:

flexible schedule
comfortable working conditions
office in the center of Kiev
high seamless PP

Possibility of career and financial growth.

Dream Marriage Logo Dream Marriage