DoubleDown Casino / doubledown casino is as crooked as they could possibly be. they cheat at every possible way they can.

Fort Worth, TX, United States Review updated:

If you do hit a big pot you are totally cut off until all your chips are gone. When I hit a bonus that supposed to be, for example 3x25, 000, 000 plus 3 time this, I got a total of 45, 000, 000. after this they took all the chips. If you bet more than the minimum you will be cut off, My wife bought chips and then our credit card was charged two more times without her approval, with no chips added, we had to cancel out the card to stop this. these people should be prosecuted for theft and fraud. BEWARE OF DOUBLEDOWN CASINO.

Do
Jul 07, 2016

Comments

• Kl
      Mar 21, 2017

I agree with every complaint by others. Double down does not give back even a portion os what I spend. Is this regalated by any laws. If not, the gaming commission should be doing a review of their practices. There is certainly no value for the money spent

• Wi
      Nov 15, 2017

Double Down Poker is absolutely crooked, I realize we all have bad days but bad week after week NO WAY.I no there is no way my luck and skill is as bad as you make me look, you have me in some kind of category to keep me from winning, the only time you let me have a hand is when someone has a better hand. YOU ARE TOTALLY CROOKED !!!