Domino's Pizza / overcharge and incorrect pizza!
I called Domino's Pizza to order a Wing Deal which was suppose to be 1 Large Pizza w/2 toppings and 1 Order of Buffalo Wings. When I called the first time they informed me that the Wing Deal consisted of 1 LG Pizza w/1 topping. This is not what the coupon said. But I ordered anyway. Then after giving my credit card number was given they hung up on me. I had to call back to get a total and verify my order. After the delivery and I rechecked my coupon I called the store and spoke with the manager who was rude and unconcerned even when I told her that "next time I will go to Pizza Hut". She didn't seem to be concerned about my issues at all.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - delivery and lying 
- Domino's Pizza - farm house and onion pizza
- Domino's Pizza - about your milford delaware store 
- Domino's Pizza - customer service / overall experience 
- Domino's Pizza - my wife's employer