Domino's Pizza / overcharge and incorrect pizza!

1 8620 Park Lane #1615Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-346-0702

I called Domino's Pizza to order a Wing Deal which was suppose to be 1 Large Pizza w/2 toppings and 1 Order of Buffalo Wings. When I called the first time they informed me that the Wing Deal consisted of 1 LG Pizza w/1 topping. This is not what the coupon said. But I ordered anyway. Then after giving my credit card number was given they hung up on me. I had to call back to get a total and verify my order. After the delivery and I rechecked my coupon I called the store and spoke with the manager who was rude and unconcerned even when I told her that "next time I will go to Pizza Hut". She didn't seem to be concerned about my issues at all.

Comments

He
  4th of Apr, 2008

Yesterday, I called Domino Pizza on Alamance Church Road in Greensboro, NC to place an order for delivery as I have many times before. I told them that I had a coupon (buy 1 get 1 free) from the Attractions book. I have already used 3 of these coupons, and was going to use the 4th one yesterday. I was informed that these coupons were for pick up only. No where on the coupon does it state that they are not valid for delivery orders; and since I had already used 3 coupons for delivery orders I was very angry. Not being able to use this coupon cost me an additional $6.00, and needless to say I am not happy about this. As a senior citizen and a good customer of Domino's, I feel that I was treated very badly. If these coupons were not to be used for delivery orders, it should have been printed on the coupons in the book.
If this is the way you treat coustomers, you can be sure that I will shop elsewhere for pizza in the future.

He