Domex UK / Tried to make me pay to replace unnecessary parts
I had a problem with my Deawoo Fridge Freezer. The Freezer worked but the Fridge did not.
Domex’s engineer’s diagnosis was to replace an unnecessary part which would take at least 4 weeks to arrive.
I know the part was unnecessary because I had already examined the freezer myself.
The part they wanted to replace was a block of expanded polystyrene which had frosted up, but was otherwise in perfect condition. When I defrosted this block, the fridge worked for a few days until the block frosted up again.
I spoke to their head office, who refused to accept this, and insisted the block was the problem and needed replacing, rather than trying to diagnose what was causing it to frost up in the first place.
Their approach to fault finding seems to be to randomly replace until they chance upon the one which is actually faulty – all at your expense.
More Domex UK Complaints & Reviews
- Domex UK - Slow, non responsive, lazy and unreliable repair engineers 
- Domex-uk.co.uk - Avoid
- Domex UK - I will not use them again, and would recommend that you avoid them too
- Domex-uk.co.uk - Do not use them
- Domex-uk.co.uk - Rip off
- Domex-uk.co.uk - domex appliance repairs
- domexuk.co.uk - They promised to send man, who would repair my washing machine