Dollarama / not pricing their items is wrong.
Dollarama is not a dollarstore anymore. They are not pricing a lot of their items. Customers can assume they are a dollar because if there is no price it is consder a dollar. Recently i went to buy markers. 3 packs. Couldn't find price anywhere. Asked instore employee to find price. He said if they weten't marked they were a dollar. I went to cashier for a price scan. They were 3:50 a pack. I notice this on food items also. The Dollar-scama should be completely transparent about there product prices. They want you at the cash buying stuff you think is a dollar. They should no longer be allow to call themselves DOLLARAMA.False advertising right in the name.
More Dollarama Complaints & Reviews
- Dollarama - faulty products 
- Dollarama - selling lighters 
- Dollarama - 1 gb tech 1 flash drive 
- Dollarama - no bathrooms 
- Dollarama - bowlful chicken flavor instant noodle soup 
- Dollarama - a dollorama policy
- Dollarama - their manager made me cry
- Dollarama - employee at store 357 — jackson square hamilton, ont
- Dollarama - customers service 
- Dollarama - froot loops