Dollarama / dollarama employees' bad language and attitude

1 Delta, British Columbia, Canada

To whom it may concern,
The incident occurred on Oct. 11/2018, 11am.
The location is located in Scottsdale Mall, Delta, B.C.
My friend is from Taiwan and came to visit me a week ago. I had a meeting for Cougar Creek Streamkeeper Team, and decided let her shopped inside the Scottsdale Mall alone. My friend was very upset, because she's been mistreated by Dollarama store employees. First, she took ten dollar bill (bill # EDB7179566, issued by Bank of Canada)to pay for the goods—$7.29, but the cashier said to her, "the bill is a fake." Then, my friend took a twenty dollar bill to pay for, the cashier only gave $5.70 changes to her which was shortened five dollars. My friend discussed this problem with this cashier, and she insisted that she gave her 2 five dollar bills. They argued about it and called the store manager. The manager recounted the cash register, and then finally found the cashier made a mistake. Second, my friend felt terribly about this shopping experience and wanted to return the goods and got her money back. However, the store manager used this language, "checked your receipt, no exchange and no return. "
The ten dollar bill is not a fake. It is a real money. I was shocked about that the employees' language and bad service attitude. I want to know from you if this is the genuine Dollarama's business policy.

Carol Pan