Dollar Tree / your store on the outer loop in louisville, ky
Corporate: June, 3 2018
I can not go to Dollar Tree to shop because I can't carry what I buy out to my car. I told the cashier I couldn't shop for what I wanted because I'm 76 years old and I have to walk with a cane. I told her I needed a buggy to get my things to the car and she said, she couldn't tell corporate what to do. I suggested she tell you that old people like my self need a buggy to get our things to the car and that was what she told me. She said that they were in a bad neighborhood and people steal them. They need to get off their buts and get them in from the parking lot. You could keep some in the store just for the elderly and they could have only these to bring in. I know a store that does just that. I would love to shop dollar tree but until you do something about the carts I don't guess I will be going back.
8515 Michael Ray DR.
Louisville, KY 40219
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise 
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby
- Dollar Tree - lack of customer service