Dollar Rental Car — lost item that was found went "missing"
Left expensive sunglasses in car and realized it right away. Left a note for them to call me when they opened (had a real early flight) and they did and confirmed they had them from the car. Once i got home i called to confirm they still had them (i described them) and they said i had to send a prepaid box which i did.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Biloxi, MS I got the box back and they send me some very cheap broken glasses that were not mine. When i spoke with the female supervisor and explained how i was mad and asked what she would do her response was "i shouldnt have lost them in the first place" and she just kept repeating that like i child. No one else says they can do anything.
This was Biloxi MS airport Dollar location.
More Dollar Rental Car Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Rent A Car - fraudulent unethical toll charges 
- Dollar Rent A Car - tricked into extra charges 
- Dollar Rent A Car - car rental extras 
- Dollar Rent A Car - ldw scam 
- Dollar Rent A Car - horrible customer treatment 
- Dollar Rent A Car - coupons promised after poor service but none received
- Dollar Rent A Car - overcharged 
- Dollar Rent A Car - unethical / business practices 
- Dollar Rent A Car - was charged $431.84 for car ins. I did not require 
- Dollar Rent A Car - agregious fees