Dollar General / they falsely id me on camera sent sheriff's to my home authorities false id

Angie,, Louisiana, US Review updated:

I am a disabled individual receive SSI I got a text from my neighbor saying that the manager was sending two sheriff's to my home I have no criminal back ground never been in trouble.They had forgotten my name by time they got here ask for Linda not Lisa they just walked in my house started search.Not knowing I have panic attacks with phobia big difference, manic depression, paranoia. I emailed the dollar general she said she would investigate she was to busy trying put blame on officer. That a different party I dealing with them separate. I have one witness still working at store she never investigated. I wrote a demand letter to keep from going to court I asked for $900.00. For humiliated my name in front of customers, to this day I am paranoia to get out any store. I went into deep depression paranoia anxiety was and is bad. I didn't sleep for days.and all this bothered the cronic pain I have. I know Dollar general is not supposed to do things that way they did me horrible. And they knew me by first name that why the only worker left went to store and look at camera knew it was not me.Dollar General has me sending other people in store.present. I would like someone investigate the lady I never heard back from and I file this last complaint.And I will get legal aid by disability advocate I sent two photos showing I'm Disabled medical record shows I have agoraphobia panic disorder episode s of anxiety.

Dollar General
Dollar General

Li
Nov 17, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 17, 2017

The sheriffs would not have been legally allowed to enter your home unless you permitted it or they had a warrant. Did they give you a reason as to why they wanted to search your property? Do you have proof it had anything to do with Dollar General? You may want to be careful with your $900.00 "demand letter, " as some may interpret that as a form of extortion.

•   Nov 17, 2017

Did they show a search warrant? Legally they can’t barge in and search. If you consented to a search, they aren’t to blame. Why did Dollar General send sheriffs to your house?