Dollar General / failing store
I have shopped your store on a daily, since the new manager came in the store has gone down hill, filthy, empty shelves, dirty, customer service is bad, manager is always hiding in his office or just not there, big crates in isles hard to manuver, especially wheelchairs, I haven't been able to buy Tapioaca Pudding because the shelves have been empty of this item since the new manager, it's very poorly run...employees are quitting because they don't like the new manager, he wants everyone to do his job and thensome, I could do better...
Someone from corporate needs to make a visit, Unannounced to see the current condition...if you notify him, of course you won't see anything wrong...please someone give this great store a check...I don't want to see it fall to the ground because of one person...
I will continue to complain until something is done!!
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - News Paper
- Dollar General - employees 
- Dollar General - the condition of the dollar general store
- Dollar General - cashier stealing 
- Dollar General - store and employees