Dollar General — debit card machine/store issues
Your store on Washington Avenue/40th Street In Holland, Michigan ALWAYS has their debit/credit machine inactive.
I fear that with cash only transactions there might be some cash theft by employees going on at that store.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Holland, MI
This past weekend I also observed one of your employees kissing their significant other near the entrance while the employee was working behind the counter.
The store at times in the past has also been closed and doors locked during regular business hours with a sign in the window stating that they were closed due to "unforeseen circumstances".
Not sure what's going on at this location but please look into it as you are losing customers each time these incidents occur.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store 
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee