DishTV.in / set top box issue

IN Review updated:

Thank you sir for sending your technician and your company called me twice and the numbers are [protected] and the second number is [protected] but I am not satisfy with this because today, when he came at my home he came without any set top box after seeing my old set top box he told me that tomorrow I will bring the new set top box. then I said please bring a proper working set top box then he replied its not my responsibility that it works or not my only works to bring set top box and fit it. he told me that your old set top box was changed by me and the set top box which I will bring is not my responsibility that it will works or not. his name is praveen and his number is [protected]. if your technician talks to your customer like this so tell me for the customer's satisfaction. he also told me that I also knew that your complaint from 11 till 24. but I was not able to come. so when I told him that your service officers told me that my complaint is fine so he told me that I knew that and told to my office that I done that work. so its my humble request please do something.

Comments

• Ju
      Nov 27, 2012

thanks a lot for sending your technician but i am not satisfy with it because the set top box you send me is not work properly it hangs.sir when i switch on the set top box but after 15 minutes first the audio stops then video.please send me a proper set top box if you want to take 1000 rupees or what amount you can take but please do my work and my recharge plan is also wasting its of 400 rupees please change the set top box please

• Ta
      Nov 29, 2012

thank you sir but please tell me what should i do.actully from 8 Nov my set top box condition was very bad even till today.but now i m satisfy because he brought a new set top box for me.but my complaint is that my recharge coupon was wasted of 21 days.so my request is that please recharge my set top box for those days.