DishTV.in / Refund not received

Apr 30, 2015
Dish tv
This company is always cheating me. At the date of activation my conection. And always gives me fack commitment. They give me offer that recharge for 2 month get 14 days extra on your pack. I recharge it but not get offer benifit. I call them then they said we will refund your one month recharge fees. But still i not get money back. And today i call to customer care. They are saying me that we had transfer your money back. I check my acoount statement. No fund is credit in my account... They are froud only froud.

N  15th of Jun, 2007 by

Dish Tv - Error in set top box & remote

I purchased the product from g.r.movers shahjahanpur u.p. which was properly installed by their engineer but now only after 1 week some of free and all paid channels are not coming as well as remote is also not working.

Customer Beware!!!
N  15th of Nov, 2007 by

Dish Tv - no service after renewal

The renewal for three months was paid in Oct. inspite of several calls services remain disrupted,as on today the 16 Nov.
Each time I am told it will be restored within 24 hours.

Extremely disturbing!
N  17th of Nov, 2007 by
Right like a company would contact a cst through a complaints board!
N  20th of Feb, 2008 by

Dish Tv - Forcing to buy unwanted package
Dish TV

Dishtv is forcing to buy Sun channels, if you select any of the South Indian language .
ie if i want to take any dishtv package with south Indian language pack, its mandatory to purchase SUN channels also for Rs 50/month. While most of them are in different languages(which is of no use to the customer)
This is against TRAIs policy/directives to DTH operators
N  16th of Aug, 2008 by
I recieved SMS to my mobile no. 94496 08980 stating to take package of 75 channals, subscription being Rs/-60
please send the list of 75 channals to take further action
with regards,
dr n b nandi
please to whom to contact e mail address phone no. etc for the above quarry
N  20th of Feb, 2009 by

Dish Tv - how recharg my card
qaswa umra agency

respected sir,

there are a big problem i recharg my account but cnt succes i need more help plz chek my account status
2. the card rechage succesfuly but there were some problem the chanels were not working why please its server problem plz immediatly rply,
N  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
which connection do you have, If you have succesfully recharged your connection then what the error are getting while tuning to channels. are you able to get some channels or not even a single channel.
N  29th of Jul, 2009 by

Dish Tv - Customer Care not Responding to my query and problems related to my set top box
Dish TV

I am trying to contact customer care of dish tv from last 2 days but neither there phone nos are connecting nor any email communication are responding. I have requested for change in my mobile no. many time but still they have not change even my mobile no.

"Customer Care are not responding at all"
N  4th of Aug, 2009 by
I am subscriber of Dish TV with VC No.01500536100. Last time when I renewed my next renewal date is 5th July, 2009. But on 28th June, 2009 I found my services are deactivated and the reason given is my renewal date expired on 27th June, 2009. This time when I renewed after paying Rs.20/- as your charges, I got SMS stating "Your next recharge date is 11/08/2009. I received a mail also stating my next renewal date is 11/08/2009. I checked from the website which also mentions the same date.

This time I am very cautious. I stored my SMS and took print out of the mail and kept in the file. Yesterday when I checked the website it is mentioned that my next renewal date is 7th August, 2009. How did renewal date change. I didnot subscribe any new things in this one month nor I used movie on demand.Why this type of illegal and illgotten money collected from me. I got problem with Dish at regular intervals for the last three years.

M.V.Rama Kanth
N  22nd of Aug, 2009 by

Dish Tv - Renewal not yet done from Dish TV end

I recharged my account online on 13th Aug for Rs.4326/-. But even after that my renewal status is not yet confirmed. My Acccount detail is still showing my due date as 23/08/2009.

Suddenly today I am unable to browse thru the channels nor getting the menu details on my TV.

I need your urgent action immediately.

Thanking you

My VC No: 01506012830
Set Top Box No: 0848ABF20DS45572.
N  10th of Oct, 2009 by

Dish Tv - settop box is aborat
dish tv

my dish set box is aborated. sir my requested is not hearing the shopkeeper.so ple. req. and hearing .
my vc no is - 015079158042
my add. is- hno 8/912 shastri nager, line par, nahra nahri road,
bahadurgarh, jhajjar, haryana
N  20th of Oct, 2009 by

Dish Tv - active period

i recharge my card on 20/9/09 for tow month and now suddenly the date of expiry changed
to 0/70/11 and it stop veiwing kindly help me out if you can do some thing .
my id is kazmi10@hotmail.com
N  15th of Feb, 2010 by

Dish Tv - non recharge of vc no 01505500452
dish tv provide channel entertainment

i deposited rs 500/on 4/10/2009 through dealer rajendra electronics, pnp for recharge my dish tv vc no 01505500452 but wrong i got noted that it has been be recharged vc no 01505504525 which is not mine, i have several times ring up till date amt has not been credited to my vc, kindly correct and credit to my a/c
N  16th of Mar, 2010 by

Dish Tv - Recharge not successful

Dear sir,

I have recharged my DISH TV ACCOUNT using SBI net banking and paid an amount worth 3590 to dish tv order no UR-16/03/10CA-53857220.

sbi transaction detail to CC avenue is CCA100334627 IG18594173

attached is screen shot of that.

kindly do the needful
A  22nd of Mar, 2010 by
recharge dish tv now

3 months ful channels 900 pkr
2 montsh ----------- 700 pkr
1 months ------------------ 400 pkr

6 months, 1 year also avalible call now 03238359313 pakistan user
N  26th of Jul, 2010 by
I am a subsciber of Dish tv DTH service and i have paid 300 rupees for september month subscription, but they have blocked english movie channels which includes in the package.
N  27th of Jul, 2010 by

Dish Tv - delay in installation

delya in installation of new connection of dishtv...no respond is coming from the side of dish tv ...after calling them many times...now they are not picking up my cal...
N  4th of Aug, 2010 by

Dish Tv - Avoid at all costs
Dish TV

I am a subscriber of dish tv. I renewed the same on 22 November 2008 with 300 Rs as renewal fees. Despite my paying the renewal charges before the due date which falls on 29/11/08 I get the msg conax conditional access. I called the customer service center and they confirm having recd my payment on 22/11/08but it will take 24 hrs for them to activate.
N  5th of Aug, 2010 by
Well It seems to be a very old complaint of year 2008.

Still if you are facing any problem in your Dishtv connection, Just mail your concern to dishtv customer care for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Email id: customercare@dishtv.in
N  13th of Aug, 2010 by

Dish Tv - though installed not viewing properly with major problems
dish tv india

three to four days back I installed a dish tv in my house with golden pack and free for all channels for four months. But today i.e. on 13.8.10 some important channels are not viewing

DishTV India Logo DishTV India