Dish TV India / Non transmission of free channels which are mandatory as per the norms of government of India!
I would like to bring to the kind notice of the board that I have purchased dish t.v. about one and half years back by paying 4200/ rupees and opted for telugu channel package. After one year, I opted for monthly payment of subscription and had paid the same for 3 months. During 3rd month the telecast was stopped without any default from my side. I immediately contacted the dishtv, they informed that their records were not updated and would restore the same within 24 hours. The same was restored after 24 hours. The subscription rates were enhanced and I was never informed of the same. So far, I have not received even a single communication from dishtv either for my bill payment or for any other matter. I got vexed and contacted dishtv and asked them to telecast only free channels, which are mandatory as per the norms of government of India. The free channels were aired for some time and stopped. When contacted they said they told that they would not telecast and spoke to me in a rude manner. I told them I would proceed legally for which they asked me to do whatever I wish to do. I sent a legal notice through my advocate on receipt of which they had started telecasting the free channels. And now, all of a sudden again they have telecasting the same. This is very poor service from Dish Tv in India!
More Dish TV India Complaints & Reviews
- Dish TV India - Problem after my recharging 
- Dishtv India Ltd - Pathetic customer service! 
- Dish TV India - Transfer of balance from old vc no. to new vc no. 
- Dish TV India - Blocked free-to-air channels by Dish TV! 
- Dish TV India - dishtv customer care 
- Dish TV - tv service.
- DishTV India - service not working even after paying
- Dish TV - pathetic and arrogant behaviour by dish tv service manager / technician
- Dish TV - seeking for justice against sheer corruption
- Dish TV India Pvt Ltd - tried for new connection, money deducted, did not get refund from last 50 days